S2 Sleepover

NEW YORK, 8:12 Muaras HOUSE

me,liyah,Becca,Maura, and I forgot her name were leaning against the counter eating pizza and talking about stuff as Anna came in with a black fuel bag. She then got a slice of pizza as she suddenly said she hasn't seen Maya in along time. the bag then popped open as Maya weirdly came out the duffel bag. They are so weird. anyways Muaras Maya and Anna went to the bathroom to have a talk as me liyah and the other girls continued to talk about random stuff. Muaras and Anna came back as we went in the living room doing random stuff as Maya came back and Muaras said no one's going to sleep as me and liyah shrugged our shoulders since we do it all the time and me and liyah are like twins as we both passed the soda cause like BITCH ION KNOW WHERE YO LIPS BEEN? DA FAWK.

we were now playing truth or dare as Maya got done acting like a stripper as Maya asked Becca truth or dare as she told us Heather cheated on Alex with her cousin.THIS IS WHY I DONT LIKE CERTAIN WHITE PEOPLE EEE EEE EEE. as muara dared Anna to lick the bathroom floor. muara then asked Maya what really happened with Brandt and Anna.and she told us but me and liyah already knew so we weren't surprised.

It was getting more late and the other girls were pranking Maya to do bloody Mary they then let her out. but she looked like she didn't like the "joke". they then began calling Gina's name as I rolled my eyes.Becca went to sleep and it was just me liyah muara and Maya left since Anna just fell asleep.

(sorry I can't type AST my hand covered in taki dust.)

Anna then woke back up and Maura was sleep but with her eyes open. liyah was sleep and I was finna go to sleep to as I got in my lil sleeping bag and liyah got in mines since it was fluffier and comfier and Maya and Anna also shared sleeping bags.

I then got woke up out of my sleep as liyah was gone as I checked my phone and she said she was outside as I packed my stuff leaving getting inhe rear as we hugged each other exchanging air kisses as I waved bye to her one last time getting out the car getting in the house closing and locking the door changing into some panties and a tank top as I heard a knock on my door opening it revealing Dustin as he climbed in closing the window closing my door and locking it as he grabbed my waist kissing me shoving his tongue in my mouth squeezing my ass tapping my thighs indicating for me to jump. I jumped wrapping my arms around his slim torso as he layed me on the bed kissing down my stomach taking my panties off. "Dustin what are you-" I then got cut off with him kissing me roughly "Mama I need you" he groaned as I felt my elf get REALLL wet as he liked his lips admiring my pretty ass pussy as he took his shirt off and shorts "you gon sit on my face mama?" he asked and his voice sounded deeper and alit the raspy as I nodded my head yes positioning myself above his face as he grabbed my thighs gently. I then lightly sat down not putting all my wight on him making him furrow HS eyebrows smacking my thighs making me sigh as I sat down fully and he began getting to work. I then held my headboard for support as he layed his tongue out flat shaking his head violently making my legs tremble.

I then came all in his mouth but he held me down cleaning my whole pussy as I rolled off of him ND he looked like he was completely in love as he took his boxers off pulling that dick out and it was long thick and pretty as fuck, with a couple veins going to the tip and his size looked like a 9 1/2 but I don't know as he licked his lips positioning himself at my pussy. "don't worry baby imma go gentle" I nodded my head okay wrapping my legs around him as I hissed pushing him off once he tried to push the tip in. he then smacked this lips once I closed my legs. "c'monnn I told you imm make sure you good.." he said softly holding my chin. I then sighed as he pulled me close shoving the tip in making me semi yell feeling tears burn in my eyes. "shh it's okay" he mumbled pushing in half of his inches making tears roll down my face as I sniffed a little and he then finally pushed all the inches in groaning since I was TOOO tight for him to handle he then began thrusting slowly and the pain slowly turned into pleasure as it was halfway through and I was bent over with my back arched as he pounded into my tight ass pussy having a fist full of hair forcing me to look at him. "you like that shit?hmm?" I was too busy moaning making him smack my ass again watching it jiggle against him as he asked again "youn hear me talking to you?" he asked demanding for an answer.

"Yes daddy" I moaned feeling tears form in my eyes as he went in deeper biting his slip focusing on my ass bouncing against him as he smacked my ass "throw that shit back" I obeyed throwing my ass back making him groan from my pussy feeling a lil TOO good.

I then woke up to muara yelling someone clogged the toilet with the lights being turned on making me whine since it was all a dream.
Becca then got up to go see and she approved it coming back in the door frame. liyah was still sleep but me and liyah been had our periods so it wasn't us. I then stood up since I was bout to leave as muara was trying to take mayas pants off but Becca then said Muaras foot was bleeding but it was just blood on toilet paper. they began freaking out as I woke liyah up and we headed out as we exchanged our goodbyes as I went in my house changing going to sleep not knowing what would be waiting for me.

Authors note: soooo did y'all really think she was bout to lose her virginity? NOT YET it was just a dream but I promise she WILL lose her virginity to Dustin MAYBE MAYBE Not ion know but the next episodeeee something's waiting for my girl Savitri soon stay tuned my lovelies<333333333