〖🌸〗𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐒 ②

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

〖🌸〗𝙼𝙾𝚃𝙸𝙵𝚂〖②〗 

🄿🄰🄶🄴 🅃🅆🄾

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

 ➼Getting all the boring stuff out of the way, now were onto motifs!

𝙈𝙊𝙏𝙄𝙁𝙎ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧—𝐚 𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤

➼ motifs are important when creating your mg persona, its practically the basis of the design, powers, weapon, familular, ect.for example, sailor moon has the motif of well..the moon! Whilst in tokyo mew mew, each member has a different animal motif,all of their powers being related to their motifs

➼Your motif can be pretty much anything (and no, this isnt me telling you to make your motif a toaster, this is me telling you to be creative & fun with whatever motif you choose)

➼𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙎𝙊𝙈𝙀 𝙀𝙓𝘼𝙈𝙋𝙇𝙀𝙎 𝙊𝙁 𝙈𝙊𝙏𝙄𝙁𝙎 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘾𝘼𝙉 𝙐𝙎𝙀— °•*⁀➷

𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬,𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐛𝐨𝐰𝐬,𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐬,𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬,𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐬,𝐦𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲,𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐬,𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭,𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤,𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬,𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤,𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜,𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬,𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭,𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐤𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞,𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬,𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬,𝐳𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐜 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐬

➼ having motifs can work really well in teams, with each teammate representing the different sides of the motif respectively, like in sailor moon, they each have planets as their motif & each of them is named after a planet, having their powers being related/based off of said planet

➼Remember, that motifs can be as simple as colours! lets say you wanted to be a blue themed magical girl- blue usually has connotations of water, meaning you could have water related powers & a water related name.Your familiar would also probably be some sort of water-related animal, like a seal.But ofcourse, you can stray away from this.Whatever works for you.

➼remember that motifs are a RUNNING theme within certain things.however you can have different motifs for different components. Like, if i were to have a clown theme for the costumes, but then have a toy theme for the weapons- things like that really work!

➼if you choose to be a magical girl from an already existing media then you'll have to stick to whatever motif they have (if you want to be a mew mew you have to have the DNA of an endangered animal, sailor scouts need a planet to be based off of, ect) 

➼Motifs can overlap & still work! (Sailor moon = planets + sailor fukus) (tokyo mew mew = animals + food) the way you could overlap these themes could be as subtle as the name you choose!

➼𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙇𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙈𝙀𝙎—  °•*⁀➷

➼When thinking of overlapping themes, you have two components— a main theme & a secondary theme (keep in mind that you dont have to stick to these rules and can mix & match whatever way you want, this is just the formula im using!)

𝙈𝘼𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙈𝙀—𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 & 𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞.

𝙎𝙀𝘾𝙊𝙉𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙈𝙀—𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬 & 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐫𝐲

➼ ofcourse,these two themes can intertwine as most magical girl outfits have elements related to their powers (e.g- a space related magical girl would have stars all over their outfit)