Panic, who's panicking? (the end)

5 hours has passed since Vegas started teaching Rain some new skills to help with his clumsiness and ended up getting the kid cut himself.

2 hours have been spent by now with Vegas panicking and fearing for his life while Rain is still bleeding and not getting any medical help at all.

The cut was still bleeding but just not as bad as before even though Rain had started to look like a bloody crime scene since his clothes were covered in blood.

He looked so pale that if he lay down it would really look like he had been dead for at least a day.

If Rain had known he would end up like this one day he might have avoided touching a knife or just learned how to be careful but it was already too late for that now!

10 minutes ago Pete and Venice had come back from their meeting and Vegas and Rain still didn't know it. They had no chance of hiding the evidence of what they had done all day long since there wasn't enough time for it.

So without them knowing it Venice and Pete had gotten back from their meeting and went to look for Vegas and Rain since they were free for the rest of the day.

Their meeting went really well so Pete was in a really good mood today and wanted to share his happiness with all of them. After he met Rain he just knew he wanted to spend a lot of time with all of them together and today they would be free so why not do something with it.

In the end Pete had convinced Venice to go to the zoo together with Rain and Vegas so it would be a little like a double date. But then on a father-son double date, he always dreamed of doing things together with his kids and their lovers.

And now that his only son was dating a lovely boy like Rain he couldn't wait for them to become one close family and make a lot of happy memories together.

He was so excited to tell them this good news and couldn't wait anymore. Today will be the day he takes Rain out on his first trip as a member of the Theerapanyakul family.

Today will be the first time they will go out together, they have had family dinners already but that's not the same.

Especially since Rain is still new to them so he has yet to know their playful side and what better way to get to know the real you than going on a trip!

They would be spending hours together on no end and the best part is you are stuck with each other, whether you like it or not! Isn't that great!

Little did they know that Vegas and Rain had other plans in store for them!

~~~~~~~~~~

Vegas was still busy panicking while Rain kept crying on the ground, they were so busy that they lost track of time.

Before they knew it half a day had already passed and soon they would be discovered.

That's when Vegas hears Venice and Pete calling for them, he knew it was only a matter of time before they would find them so he started panicking even more.

If Vegas was going crazy with this situation before, well then now he felt like he was dying! His brain had stopped working a long time ago and he just couldn't figure out what to do.

Maybe he should just keep his head held high and face the consequences but if he can be truthful he is more scared of Pete and Venice than he has ever been of his own father.

His father was already a scary man growing up but once Pete's true mother nature was unleashed he was unstoppable. There is just no way he will survive this, he should start praying for his life but how can you do that if your brain turned to mousse cause your darling is making you piss your pants in fear of what's to come?