Prologue

Vegas love's his family, he is happy with how they are right now. The past is long forgotten and all of them live in harmonie now.

They have casual family nights which would have never happened if their fathers would still be alive.

He had become close to his cousins and found a good friend in Porsche even though he would still steal his Pete from him and return him drunk every time they went out.

That's what you get if you leave someone alone with an irresponsible bar owner like Porsche who would give you random drinks without making you question what it is.

He has experience with it tho, once he had decided to visit Porsche at his bar but did he regret it the next few days!

He didn't leave his bed for 3 days, never had he felt like dying more than when Porsche had given him one sweet and colorful drink after the other.

They all tasted so good that with a few gulps his glass was empty and replaced by another one.

He has never visited Porsche's bar after that, if he wants to see him he will do it somewhere far away from alcohol or bars.

But for how long will his peaceful life and the harmonie last if your precious and only son starts to date a sweet boy called Rain.

A boy so nice and cute but clumsy as hell. A walking tsunami who conquered all of their hearts with his bunny like smile and cute behavior. A boy who is a danger to himself wherever he goes.

Can he keep his family safe and happy while protecting his son-in-law from himself and the world?

Let's find out ;)

~~~~~~~~~~

Hello dear readers 😉

Welcome back to another Kinnporsche & LITA crossover.

This one will be a little shorter than the previous one with only 3 more chapters after this.

Everything will be from Vegas point of view in this story!

I hope you will all like it and thank u for reading❤️

Love N 😘