025

a few days later...

Sunghoon was stressing out. His final competition of the season was in a few hours and Jake hadn't given him any words of encouragement like he usually did. Plus, he didn't know if he was actually coming.

"Sunghoon, you need to calm down, okay? You're performance is gonna suck if you're stressed and stiff!" His coach yelled, whacking his head.

Sunghoon winced and rubbed his head, "I'm sorry, it's just that I don't know if Jakes coming..."

"Oh~ Your boyfriend?" Minji teased, causing his cheeks to turn red.

"S-shut up!"

**

Jake created a group chat
Jake added Ni-ki, Jungwon, Sunoo, Jay, and Heeseung
Jake named the group chat "how does one ask someone to be their boyfriend 😞🙏"

Jake:
you guys heard me
WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO

Ni-ki:
WAIT HUH

Sunoo:
AWEEE YOURE FINALLY ASKING 🤭🤭

Jay:
ASK HIM AT THE COMP

Jungwon:
YES
DO THAT

Heeseung:
YESSS
MAKE SURE YOU MAKE IT EMOTIONAL
MAKE HIM CRY 👹👹👹

Ni-ki:
alright maybe not that...

Sunoo:
no do exactly that

Jake:
AHHHH OKAY
SHOULD I BRING HIM TONS OF GIFTS

Ni-ki:
YES
AHHHH YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE

Jake:
OKAY I GTG
ILL LET YOU GUYS KNOW HOW IT GOES
AHHHHH

Heeseung:
GOOD LUCK 🙏🙏🙏

**

Jake honestly felt so bad that he hadn't texted Sunghoon all day. The guilt was quickly replaced by anxiousness when he realized that he was going to finally ask him to be his. Even when he sat down in the balcony, he felt like he was going to throw up.

What if he says no? Who am I kidding, he loves me! Wait...DOES HE?! Oh god what if I mess this up?! FUCK-

His thoughts were interrupted as the announcer started to speak, "Welcome everyone! Thank you for coming to watch the seasons final show! Tonight, we have Sakura Miyawaki, who won second place last show, and the iconic Park Sunghoon, who won first place! Now, let's get started and find out who will win!"

Soon after, Sakura started to skate. Jake watched in amazement when he saw her performance. It was so elegant, she moved almost like a feather. Of course she couldn't compare to his Sunghoon, no one could.

When her performance was over, it took a while for Sunghoon to come out.

"Minji, can you at least check if he's out there?" Sunghoon asked, he was desperate to know.

Minji sighed, "okay, you're still gonna skate if he isnt, right?"

"Do I get a choice?"

"No." She peeked outside and scanned the balcony. Minji eventually found him and returned.

"He's here, but he looks constipated... Should I tell him to go use the bathroom?"

Sunghoon chuckled as he put his skates on, "he can hold it, I'm about to go on,"

**
a/n:
i 🫶🏼 dragging out chapters