Chapter 17

Days pass by and the sky was blood red. Day turn to night and the sun become blood red.

Selah was feeling the pressure of everyone. They were anxious about the new arrivals of the dragons.

Men and women alike are showing up to join the Royal guards. It won't be easy but the choosng of riders will be by the baby dragons so at least that part is easy.

What's not easy is getting everyone's name. She was praying for it to be over.

A maid bring her food and she eat and work. There were seven large books of names.

"Your Majesty do you want help?"

"Don't you have your own duties?"Selah asked as she keep writing down name.

"We've done all we have to do. Now we're volunteering."

"Very well."

She rise to her feet and hand over her work to the advisor.

"Thank you."

"I'm happy to help Your Majesty."

Selah head inside. She need a bath and maybe a nap. Her back was aching and so were her feet.

She spot Kellam leaning against the wall and walk to him. "You need to rest Selah."

"I need a bath first."

"It's has already been prepared." This man is an angel.

"Your Majesty! Your Majesty! Silver knights. Silver knights approaching the gates!"

Selah groaned. She was too tired for anything more. Kellam change to his dragon and pick her up.

"Rest and I'll take care of this."

"You look different."

"This is my second form."

"I like it." Her eyes close and she dozed off.

Kellam walk outside to see the so called Silver Knights. He don't know if they are actual Silver Knights but he'll find out soon enough.

At midnight the eggs will hatched and dragons will here.

"Open the gates!" The guards pull open the gates and men on horses entered. They are named Silver Knights but their colour is black.

"King Kellam. Pardon our intrusion. But word is you're rebuilding."

"Samikasi. Its been forever."

"Hello little brother. I see you finally decided to snap out of your depressing state."

"What can I say? I found the one."

Samikasi look at Selah. "I see. I see waiting for centuries have finally paid off. I've waited too long for you to finally come to your senses. I have my men here ready to serve the kingdom."

"Welcome home Samikasi."

"It's good to be home."

"You know your way around. Settle in and when my queen is awake we will process from there."

"Very well."