5 - Date ✨

💫🌹💫

Yukta's POV

And just like that it was Sunday.

I was so nervous. Like so so so nervous about the date.

"What should I wear?" I asked Pri who was sitting on my bed scrolling through Instagram as if I'm not going crazy right in front of her.

She looked at me with a bored expression and said, "Just wear whatever you want. He's not going to say anything."

"That's not the thing, I just...just want to.." I said not finding the words as she spoke completing the sentence for me, "You just want to look pretty in front of him right?" She said with teasing in her voice while blinking her lashes at me.

"NO!! Wh-why would I want to look pretty in front of him?? I mean I do want to look pretty but it's not for him. I-i just have to look nice in general you know I'm a fashion designer and if I myself don't look good or wear nice clothes what will people say!" I said quickly in my defence.

"Kuch toh kahenge log , logo ka kaam hai kehna" she said in a weird voice and I just rolled my eyes at her. "Are you going to help me or not? If no then get out of my room" I said to her frustratedly.

"Okay okay, calm down. Let me see." She said coming in front of the cupboard and searching for something. "What do you want to wear? Like traditional or something western?" She asked as she rummaged through my closet.

"Indian wear maybe?" I said shortly and she again started searching.

"Hmm this one's nice. Here take it and change till then I'll prepare the accessories" she said handing me a pretty kurti. I smiled and blowed a flying kiss at her before going in the bathroom to change while she rolled her eyes at me.

After changing I was sitting and straightening my hairs a little when Pri spoke, "Do you really think he's a good guy? Like are you sure you wanna marry him?"

I looked at her understanding what she's trying to say, she had a rough childhood because of her parents. They were also in a arranged marriage that didn't work well.

"Don't worry. I know what I'm doing. I mean first of all my parents chose him for me, he seems like a nice guy, is good looking, earns preety good, his family seems nice, he had a guitar in his room which probably means he plays that and he has a cute puppy." I said.

"Wait what? He has a puppy?! And you didn't tell me?" She spoke sitting up on the bed shocked at the new information.

"Um yeah I didn't tell you before because I knew you were going to react this way" I said looking at her from the mirror.

"What? No you are not marrying him. No. Never!!" She said getting up and coming to me.

"Shut up. I'm getting late . Are you coming to drop me or should I go myself?" I asked moving out of my room and she followed me.

"Mumma I'm leaving!" I yelled so that my mom could hear me. She and chachiji came out of the kitchen and wished me luck and I left the house with Pri.

💫🌹💫

Author's POV

"What are you even doing here?" Akshit asked his bestfriend who was lying on his bed as if he owns it.

"What? Today you are going on a date bro, so I'm here to help you to get ready and prepare for your date" Ritik said as a matter of fact.

"Whatever, just tell me what should I wear?" Akshit asked him and that idiot did not help him at all, he had to do everything himself and he just sat on the bed doing nothing. Stupid.