1 - Singhania Family ✨

Author's POV

💫🌹💫

Morning - 9 am (At Singhania's House)

Rekha Singhania the head of the Singhania family came out of her room and looked around finding no one. The house was unusually quiet. She frowned looking around to find someone but there was no one, not even the workers.

She moved towards the living room and all of a sudden evryone popped out from behind the sofa, curtains and screamed in unison "Happy Birthday!!!!"

She flinched and looked at them wide eyed but then smiled as all the kids came and gave her a big hug melting her heart. She patted their heads and blessed them as they touched her feet.

Soon she cut the cake and thanked everyone. Vijay & Rita her elder son and daughter in law came forward and gave her a gift and went to their room. She looked at them with sad eyes.

Then Rudra & Sunita her younger son and daughter in law gave her a beautiful idol of lord Krishna as a gift and wished her.

Then all the kids, Akshit, Akshay & Shreya gave her a photo of her and her husband. She got emotional looking at their photo, but the kids were quick to make her smile.

"Come on dadi are you gonna cry on your birthday, Dadu will be so sad" Akshit the elder son of Rudra and Sunita said making a sad face and she quickly laughed looking at their faces.

"Yes dadi this is not the time to get emotional, let's take photos, come everyone !!" Akshay the youngest one spoke taking the camera in his hands.

"Calm down you idiot!" said Shreya daughter of Vijay and Rita and the eldest among three while hitting on his head making him whine "Di!! why are you hitting me?!?"

While they were busy in taking photos suddenly the door opened and someone came inside running directly towards dadi and shouted "Dadi!! Happy Birthday !! Your favourite grandson is here".

All three of them looked at Ritik with side eye who was hugging Dadi and saying God knows what and she was laughing at his talks.

Akshit came forward and yanked Ritik away from Dadi and sat there hugging her tightly, "I'm her favourite grandson not you, get away you idiot."

Akshay came and sat on the other side hugging her and said "Nope you both are wrong I'm the favourite one."

Shreya just looked at them and made a face "You all can keep fighting, I know I'm the favourite one, bye" saying this she went in her room. Meanwhile the three boys looked at her thinking "What's wrong with this girl?"

After sometime they all had their breakfast together while talking and bickering which was normal to everyone.

After having their breakfast Rithik left to his work along with Akshay who said "You can drop me at college". They all knew that he just wanted to sit in Ritik's car.

Akshit went to office with his dad together in one car, meanwhile Vijay went in another car with Shreya.

This was just a normal day at the Singhania's. All the members would come at the dining table at 9 am have their breakfast together. Then all the men would go to office meanwhile the ladies would stay and home. (Housemakers). Then all the men would come back at around 7 in the evening, have dinner together and have some family time.

Little bit about the family -

They all worked in the same company only. The company was started by Rajendra Singhania, Akshit's Dadu and when Vijay took over it, the company went into loss.

Akshit's father was the one who again took the company into profits so Rajendra made Rudra the CEO instead of Vijay and because of that they don't have really good relation.

Vijay always felt jealous of his younger brother as he got the company but Rudra never treated him that way and always tried to work together.

Now that Akshit is the new CEO of the company and not Shreya both Vijay and Rita are really mad about it and don't talk much with them.

Shreya on the other hand doesn't feel like that and she's really happy that her brother is handling the company well and she's working as the manager.

In case you want to know their age-
Shreya and Akshit are born in the same year but Shreya is 7 months older than him. Akshay is the youngest in the family.

💫🌹💫

That's all for this part the next part will have the story of Female Lead's family.

Please leave a vote if you like it 🙏🏻

Thank you ❤️

See you, bye 💗