37 . ⍣

ᴊᴀɪᴅᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ

so it has been two days since me and boogie altercation and we haven't talked like at all. i haven't seen him at school too.. but that's the usual.

right now i'm at king house watching netflix he wanted to hang out after school, he in the kitchen making noodles. i heard the front door open seeing kaiden walk in with candy in his hands.

he saw me peeking over the couch at him and walked over to me dapping me up. " wassup foo " he started opening the gummy worms.

" hey kai " i held my hand out and he gave me two making me look at him weird and turning back around.

he walked to the kitchen and i continued watching the show eatin the gummies. the door opened again, probably von.

i heard footsteps and somebody sat down right next to me hella close. i look over its melvin and he lookin at the tv.

" you weird don't sit by me " i got up from the couch and he pulled me down sitting me on his lap.

" how im weird? "

" you haven't been talking to me at all and never apologized for yelling at me " i laid back against his chest looking at the tv.

" i thought you needed sum space assum n i apologize mama " he kissed my neck softly making me smile.

" i'll never need space i wanna be around you all the time melvin " i explained.

" i love you " , " i love you moreee " i dragged makin him chuckle.

" can you start coming to school more? " i questioned. " dem niggas still fuckin witchu?? i just beat they asses yesterday-" he sucked his teeth.

" uhn un no, i just wanna see you more " i cut him off. " aii ima start comin i gotta get my shi right anyways "

" i'm sleepy as hell " i mumbled. " wan me to take you home? " he picked up his phone unlocking it holding it up texting sincere back.

" you gon stay with me? " i held in my smile. " mhm let's go " he responded making me smile and get off of his lap grabbing my tote bag that had all my school stuff in it.

he got up and we headed to the kitchen to say bye. " king we can hang out tomorrow, okay? i'm sleepy " i gave him a hug. " fasho, ima see you round later " he hugged me back.

we broke the hug & kaiden was looking at me. " see you later kaiden " and he sent me a head nod.

we walked out the front door, walking to his car and getting in. boogie lit up his blunt as he pulled out of the driveway and starting to drive to my spot.

i walked into the living room seeing my momma watching her show. " mommy melvin here " he walked in the living room standing by me.

" finally y'all back talking you was acting like you was finna die, hey sweetie " she sent him a small smile.

" wassup ms jackson " his high ass couldn't stop smiling. " y'all hungry? i'm cooking some steak and shrimp & mash potatoes. " she looked back at the tv.

" oush- yes ma'am we hungry just let us know when it's finish " i cut him off walking to my room shutting the door.

he laid on my bed picking up my roku remote turning on the tv. i went through my dresser grabbing  a tank top & went in my closet taking off my sweatpants revealing my ethikas and taking off my black jacket puttin on the tank top.

i hung the jacket back up and put the sweatpants in the dirty clothes basket that was in my closet. i turned off my closet light walking out closing the door.

i walked pass the tv feelin boogie eyes glued to me, i turned off the lights and laid in the bed by him plugging my phone up.

he put on the chi and we started watching it. " why you so far? " he glanced over at me. i rolled my eyes playfully and scooted over, my duke all up on him. i pulled the cover over us closing my eyes.

he put his hand in my tank top grabbing my titty just holding it. ts felt so comfortable i just fell asleep like that.

i woke up and we inda same position making me smile, our phones was laying infront of me i unlocked my phone going to instagram seeing hella replies to a story i posted but i didn't post anything today.

@𝐣𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚_
ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ - ᴛᴀᴍɪᴀ

@𝐣𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚_ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ - ᴛᴀᴍɪᴀ

( 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 ) ♡︎ ♐︎

everybody liking ts awh i smiled at my phone. i checked his account and he reposted it. it's hella people that don't follow me watching me..

let me just go eat.

Nᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ | 10 ᴀᴍ

i wiped my eyes with my wet rag cleaning my face. boogie wasn't in my bed when i woke up so he probably left out before my da got back. i picked up my toothbrush starting to brush my teeth, doing my whole oral routine.

then i got in the shower bathing with my dove coco butter soap and did my usual shower routine using my sugar scrub this time and afterwards i put on some sweatpants & a graphic tee.

putting my dirty clothes in my basket walking in the living room leek with a child in his arms sleep and sitting beside him. " who kid this is " i looked at him. " mine her name leilani " he turned off his phone, my mouth dropped open.

" ain no fuckin way " I looked at the brown skin, who slowly opened her big eyes looking at me. " watch yo mouth " he sucked his teeth. " well it's just you have a whole kid and i'm just now finding out that's crazy. "

" I was gon tell u eventually I jus fg " he shrugged. " can you watch her? im finna run sum errands I'll bring u back sum food " he looked over at me.

" ok i guess and can i get 30 dollars. " i smiled at him and he looked irritated. " I guess bra " he dug in his pocket pulling out a big ass stack of money flicking thru it handing me two fifty dollar bills. i put it in my pocket and grabbed leilani from him laying her head on ma shoulder.

leek got up walking out the front door & i grabbed the remote putting on greys anatomy. my phone vibrated and i seen it a text.

𝐤𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐧 🙃
ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ