10 . ❦︎

3:48 ᴀᴍ | Nᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ʙᴀsɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ |

☟︎︎︎

Jᴀɪᴅᴀʜ Jᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ

☝︎

I woke up from a nightmare from the situation and look around the room. Now how da fuck I get to king house.

I wiped my tears from the dream and sniffled. I saw king slumped over on his phone at the end of the bed.

Haven't talked to dis nigga inna minute. He looked back after I sniffled again on accident. I wiped the rest of my tears fast.

That shit in my dream got me scared on ma moms. Thought I got shot at the movies when my ass tripped.

" What's wrong jai? " He asked staring me in the eyes. He really need to stop the eye thing.

I shrugged " Why I'm here ? I wanna go home. ", " Von & nem dropped ya off and told me what happened. " He spoke standin up.

I just looked down and rolled over. " You still upset with me shawty ?? " , I ignored him and sighed .

" You shoulda known I would neva cut yo dumb ah off jaidah use ya brain , you da gang 4l yk dis mann. " He dragged making me laugh a little just a lil.

He walked over to me and punched my shoulder making me pimp slap him quick af.

" Its a reflex- " before I finished he slapped me softly and we started play fighting.

He picked me up , " Put me down lil nigga " I smiled . He slammed me and mg head hit sum hard probably a remote.

Bitch - before I could hit back he was on-top of me holding down my wrist. I wiggled around before giving up.

He looked in my eyes and I looked in his. My breathing sped up hella bad. Then somebody opened the door.

" King " I heard a female's voice we both look over and it was Niyah. He jumped up , I got up after and she dropped the food outta her hands.

" Dis what we doin mann ?? " She looked so upset with him. She was playing with her finger as tears rolled down her face.

" I didn't- I didn't kiss her . I didn't do shit with her Janiyah " King walked towards her but she just shook her head.

" You knew she liked yo ass , you knew nigga .. you shoulda cut her off before dis even could happen. " She spat .

" And you .. bitch you just had to mess our shit up ain't it ?? Ouu I wish yo ass died in dat shoot-out at da movies. " She ran up to me and latched onto my hair like damn bitch.

My legs already scraped up so I had to regain my balance slowly but before I could knock her shit in King grabbed her and took her outta his room and slammed the door.

I wasn't even gon kiss his ass.

I shrugged at the air and wiped my tears. Dis shit gotta thug feelin bad like I did sum wrong.

I should of never came out da house. I messed up a whole relationship. Fuck da world on everything bro.

ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ʙɪɢ ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ 😼