Part 29

Target vote 35

Pov-author

Aaradhna woke up and she took a bath now she was not feeling any pain so she decided to go to work.As she was getting ready the room door opened and she saw Abhiraj entering the room.

"Where to madam?"he asked with a frown.

"College or kaha"she said while wearing her earrings

"Ji nhi aap kahi nhi ja rhi h bhool gyi h apko pair ma moch ayi thi kaal thode din aal aram karegi"

"Ji ma abhi theek hu iti bhi koi kamzor nhi hu m" she said while glaring him

"Ha woh tho mujhe badme pata chal jayega ki aap kiti kamzor h"he said with a smirk first Aaradhna didn't understand it's meaning but soon she understood"chii kite besharam ho aap hate gandi gandi baate kar rahe ho aap subh subh"

"Aree isme gandi baat kya Hui sab couple karte h hum bhi karenge bhale abhi nhi badme sahi" he said and she blushed and ran from there.

Aaradhna went downstairs and helped ladies in making breakfast.After that they set the table and all settled for having breakfast arradhana saw Abhiraj and he was seeing her only with a smirk she blushed and started serving her breakfast "bhabhi kya hua apko apka chehara kyu lal h" rahil said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Are woh garmi lag rahi h mujhe or abhi kitchen m thi tho ho sakta h uske wajah se ho" she said and abhiraj intentionally cleared his throat.

"Raj Vicks ki goli le le lagta h apka gala kharab ho gaya hai kuch jada hi ajj kal gala sapaha kar rahe ho"she said and abhiraj glared her while everyone started laughing.

"Okay guys now listen parso se navratri chalu ho Rahi h tho ajj sham ko sab ladies shopping karke aajana Pooja ki or kapdo and all ki or ha abhiraj specially you iss baar raat ki arti m tumko present hona kyuki iss baar tumko jode m Pooja karni h tho you better be present mister" Sunita said and everyone nooded.

After the breakfast everyone left for their work today arradhana had a half day so all the ladies decided to go for the shopping in the afternoon.

(In the afternoon)

Aaradhna's college got over and soon she gets message from Tara that she is waiting outside.She went outside and saw Tara she went and sat inside the car"Tara were are others" Aaradhna asked her

"Riya, chachi and mom will directly meet us at the mall only" she said and Aaradhna nooded

Soon they reached the mall after a lot of bickering of both the ladies.

They both saw the other three waiting for them at the entrance also.Tgey went towards them and all the ladies entered inside.Riya and Tara dragged them to chaniya choli shop and all of them tried so many chanii choli mainly Tara and Riya trying it and other three selecting for them.

After some hours they finally shopped chaniya choli and the other necessary Pooja stuff and went home.

After changing all of the family gathered on the dinning table for dinner.
And Riya was telling everyone that how they have brought different different chaniya choli for navratri.

After the dinner everyone departed to their rooms as all the ladies were tried because of shopping.

Abhiraj went to his office room as he had an urgent meeting.And arradhana went towards her balcony and sat there taking some fresh air .She was sleepy but she couldn't sleep without abhiraj so she was just passing her time.She was so ingrossed in her thoughts that she didn't realise abhiraj standing beside her.

An ideal clicked in abhiraj mind and he smirk. He slowly went towards her and picked her in his arms.

"ahh Raj app n ek din mujhe heart attack hi denge apni inn harkato se" arradhana said

"Aree aru asa kaise heartattack aajayega kuch bhi baate karti ho"

"Kyu heartattack kya bol kar ata h kya ki hello ma aa raha hu kuch bhi baate aap karte h or mujhe bolte ho"

"Or waise rajj apko ma kya 30 kilo ki lagti hu kya jab dekho mujhe asa utha dete ho pata nhi kya samjhte ho uss din bhi mandir ma bhi apne sabke samne mujhe asa utha diya tha ajj bhi dekho asa uthaonge n kamar ma dard ho jayega apko mmmm" she was saying but abhiraj cut her by smashing his lips on hers.

He started kissing her hungrily while taking her towards their bed and soon she was on the bed and abhiraj hovering her.

After sometime when they both were out of he broked the kiss he was looking at her like she is a master piece only made for him he was getting so dirty thought by seeing her breathing like this that now he has to take a cold shower.

"Biwi yrr kita bolti ho tum ajj kal kuch jada hi bolne lag gayi ho" he said

"Kyu abhi apko kya mere bolne se bhi dikhat ha kya asa hi hote pati mmm" he again kissed her but this time he left her early.

"Yeh kya..." She was saying but he cutted her.

"Abhi phirse tum bologi ma kiss nhi kuch or karunga iske liye better ha abhi tum so jau ma shower lekar ata hu"

"Iti raat ko thande pani se nahaoge tho tabiyat kharab ho jayegi apki"

"Sab apke chakkar ma hi hua h" he said while disappearing in the washroom.

*********

Hello lovely people hope you all liked the chapter and don't forget to comment down and vote for it.Till then byyy see you soon ❤️

Love from,
Miss Sharma ❤️