Part 2

Pov- author

It has been 3 days since that anniversary party. All were back to their routine life as they were all busy with the party work and engagement preparation also.

All were having their evening tea as it is like a ritual that on every Sunday full family spend time like this.

Suddenly door bell rang and maid went to open the door and there were Mr and Mrs Khanna standing there maid let them come and told them to sit in living room and she will inform Mr Rathore.

She went in the garden area were everyone were enjoying she informed Suraj about the arrival of Mr and Mrs Khanna. And all the mens and ladies except aaradhna and Riya went to meet them.

(In the living room)

"What a pleasant surprise Kamal phele batata tho hum kuch acchi khatir dari ki tayari karte" Suraj said.
(What a pleasant surprise Kamal you should have told me before we would have arranged something good serveing)

"Actually Suraj ma kuch jaroori baat karne aya hu"Kamal said
(Actually Suraj I have come to talk to you about something)

"ha bol n kya baat ha" Suraj said
(Ya tell n what's the matter)

"woh n aakash n kisi or ladki se shaddi karke aagaya h" he said
(The thing is that aakash has married some girl)

"what"jai said angrily.

"can you repeat what you just said"he said angrily.

"we are very sorry for what our son did" Kamal said

"what sorry hn your son who was about to marry my sister is now married to another girl and cherry on the top he didn't have courage to face us" jai said while fuming in anger

"jai please calm down beta"roshni said

"yes jai calm down and listen to what they are saying " Suraj said sternly.

"See Suraj we are very sorry for what our son did but I have a suggestion that why not to marry aaradhna to our younger son like this our reputation will also not get destroyed " Kamal said

"what the hell did you just said what do you think my daughter is a thing or what if your one son is a traitor then we will marry her to your younger son. Don't you dare to say that again or I will not hesitate to kill you and now just get out of my house" Suraj said angrily roared and Mr and Mrs Khanna went from there.

As they went Suraj also went in his room and everyone also retreat to their rooms.

At night aaradhna was sitting in her balcony thinking about the thing which her bhabhi told her few hours before that aakash married someone else.

She was feeling sad though she doesn't have fellings for him but since there marriage was fixed she was committed to him she was feeling betrayed and she was thinking that the problem is in her thats why aakash betrayed her.

Pov-Shankar

I was sitting in my room thinking about the thing which took place in evening.

I am feeling so angry that I just want to kill that akash guy but somewhere I am tense what will people say it is not like we care what people say but people will say bad about our gudiya also.

I was in my own thoughts when my phone rang and it was from Raj "hello Shankar kaisa h sab badiya" he said
(Hello Shankar how are you everything good)

"hn" I said sadly

"kya hua kuch problem hai kya" he asked
(What happened is there some problem)

"ha yrr woh akash tha jo aaradhna se shaddi karna wala tha usne kisi or se shaddi kardi h or abhi wahi tension ho rahi hai ki log kya kahenge humko hamari reputation ki nhi h par aaradhna ko bhi tho log ulta sidha bolenge" he said
(Yes that aakash guy who was going to get married to aaradhna got married to someone else and now I am tense that what will people think not that we care about our reputation but people will say rubbish to Aaradhna)