61-70

61

Ji Yanwan drank too much tonight, and his head was dizzy, so he didn't want to pay more attention to it.

But after seeing the person clearly, she politely stopped and asked, "What's wrong?"

Carrot Bei felt anxious for a moment, but mostly wanted to complete the task. She lowered her eyebrows and asked softly, "Me? I have saved you here before, do you still have any impression?"

Ji Yanwan was stunned for a moment and immediately replied: "Remember, remember, I've always wanted to thank you in person, but you seem to be a little afraid of me. Avoid me."

Her expression was sincere, and there was a hint of joking in her tone. She wanted to make Carrots relax their vigilance as much as possible, even though Carrots are timid and cautious and don't get close to others. His temper is a secret known to the entire crew.

Carrot bit her lip and wondered: "That's it. One of my favorite little hairpins fell off. Can you do me a favor?" She pointed to the lake under the steps, and said softly

. In the night, the water as deep as ink was flowing quietly, as if it contained a huge crisis.

Under the moonlight from across the steps, it was impossible to see clearly what Carrot Belle was saying. Ji Yanwan had drunk a little too much and was not so clear-headed. He wanted to refuse, but as soon as Carrot Belle came up, he mentioned her and saved him. She had no choice but to accept the matter.

Seeing the person nodding, Carrot Bei breathed a sigh of relief and said to her: "What about you and me? Can we go over there to get tools? I just saw one under the bridge. The fishing net is too big for me. I can't pull it." Move."

Ji Yanwan pursed her lips and asked tentatively: "What? Does issuing a card have a special meaning?" Looking at the

small bridge at the corner, Ji Yanwan was a little uneasy. If the meaning of issuing a card? It didn't matter to her. You can give the carrots a discount or even re-customize them at a high price.

As if he understood her subtext, Carrot Bei hummed in a low voice and said, "That's what mom left for me." Ji Yanwan pondered for a moment, glad that she didn't directly say what she had spent money to buy again

. He smiled apologetically at Carrot and said, "Then let's go get the fishing net."

Carrot nodded and turned around to lead the way.

The moon is very bright tonight, and the two figures one behind the other are clearly reflected in the deep water. I don't know what kind of underwater creature it is. Occasionally, ripples appear when it crosses the lake surface, disrupting the shadows.

Ji Yanwan looked back at the ship, but it still stayed where it was.

The two of them walked forward, and Ji Yanwan discovered in vain that this place was where Fu Suihe fell before. Looking at the narrow stone steps, she couldn't help but wonder, was there really a fishing net?

As if seeing through her confusion, Carrot casually pointed to a pile of green nets in the corner.

Carrot said, "I'll help you pick it up, and you can just hand it to me."

There was an indescribable weirdness to all this, but Ji Yanwan's mind was no longer able to think about so many things that were wrong. In this place, the alcohol that gradually got to her head made her brain no longer sensitive.

Finally, she went to the place Carrot asked her to go. There was indeed a net and a deep path that seemed to lead directly to the bridge.

Ji Yanwan didn't realize that there were so many mysteries hidden in this place last time when she was focused on pulling Fu Suihe up. She just took the fishing net and was about to go up when she was suddenly hit by a heavy object behind her.

Almost instantly, she lost her strength and fell down, and the fishing net she had picked up was scattered on the ground.

Fu Suihe threw the baseball bat in his hand to Carrot and raised his hand to mop the people on the ground.

Ji Yanwan had a splitting headache and looked at the woman in front of him in disbelief. She was wearing a lavender sportswear, her hair was in a bun, and that face that was so familiar that she couldn't be more familiar.

Perhaps her eyes were too sad, so Fu Suihe coughed uncomfortably and turned his head away.

Ji Yan later understood something. Why did he come here to get the tool when the clip was obviously dropped over there, even though he was already close to saving her? How many years had passed? Why did Yue want to repay his kindness now, and why did Fu Suihe Today? I happen to be wearing this outfit.

It's all too easy to connect them together, and the results behind them are really chilling.

What Ji Yanwan didn't expect was what was behind.

Standing on the shore, Carrot spoke in vain. Her voice was very soft: "Are you really going to kill her? What if it's still useful?" As if he didn't expect her to speak suddenly, Fu Suihe certainly knew that she

was For what purpose, the eyes of the person in her arms were like a fire that was about to burn her.

Fu Suihe sneered: "Of course you have to kill the things you don't need, and you do the same."

Hu Luobei met her eyes without fear and said with a smile: "Didn't you put a love poison on her? Did you use the fox charm again? She still can't be used by you, so why do you think that I can listen to you?" Ji Yanwan, who was lying aside, felt like thunder was hitting his head, and his mind was filled with Carrot Bei's words

.

She knew the love Gu, but what was the fox charm?

Fu Suihe raised her eyes impatiently, and her pretense of gentleness was completely torn apart at this moment. She shouted angrily: "Enough." Almost at the same time,

Carrot, who was standing on the shore, suddenly knelt down, as if she was suddenly suffering. As if in great pain, blood continued to flow from the corners of her mouth.

"Do you really think I trust you completely?" Fu Suihe smiled cruelly: "Don't worry, you will shut up forever after dealing with Ji Yanwan." Watching Carrot Bei fall to the ground, Ji

Yan Wan completely understood what was going to happen, but now she was hit in the back of the head and her limbs suddenly lost strength.

What she couldn't accept even more was what Hu Luobei just said. She raised her head and asked, "So, these few months were all planned by you? Or did it start earlier?" Fu Suihe suppressed the feeling in his heart

. , sneered: "So what if it's a game?"

"You are going to die anyway, so let's make it clear to you." Fu Suihe said: "From the moment I drugged you in the hotel, it was a game, isn't it? How many months have you been madly in love with me? You love me so much that you can give me unrealistic promises. It's not my charm that's great, it's love." "It's all fake, Ji Yan

. Wan, I have always watched your decline with cold eyes."

After saying these cruel words, Fu Suihe felt as if he had cut something off with his own hands. She did not feel comfortable in her heart, but instead felt depressed.

Almost as soon as she finished speaking, she started to raise her hand to drag Ji Yanwan. Just today when she was eating, she put the last dose of medicine into Ji Yanwan's cup. The chronic medicine in the past few months was enough for Ji Yanwan. Late limb degeneration and weakness? Soreness and weakness. This is a trick she left behind long before the beginning.

Just to deal with today's situation.

Fu Suihe dragged Ji Yanwan to the shore and met the look of regret in his eyes.

Plop -

In the end, Fu Suihe raised his foot and kicked the person down. There was a small plop sound, splashing with water, and then returned to silence.

The high-hanging moon quietly records everything that happens, and silently spreads the moonlight.

The cold lake water came from all directions and occupied Ji Yanwan's entire lung cavity in a terrifying way.

As consciousness quickly dissipated, memories resurfaced in my mind like a ghost watching a lantern.

The past few months of heartbeat and crazy love, as well as the constant love and pity in her heart, the feelings that were so fast that she herself felt strange, finally got all the explanations at this moment.

It turns out that the Love Gu is real, and she is a clown who has been fooled.

All the true and false friendships eventually turned into a sharp knife that stabbed him. Ji Yanwan felt that she was really a failure. She was obviously a scumbag in the script. Why did she become the heroine of bitterness? Her breathing gradually became thinner, and her body became thinner. Keep sinking.

Ji Yanwan was waiting for death, but also looking forward to a chance for revenge.

[Warning]

[The host has been disturbed by force majeure factors and no longer has vital signs. Please make corrections quickly to prevent mission failure. 】

Drip——

[System: After checking, the main personality cannot complete the task of exhausting the blackening value of the heroine of Jiyuan. As a result, the plot cannot be advanced, so the sub-personality is replaced. 】

【system hint! If the sub-personality completes the final task, it will be rewarded: that is, to erase the main personality and exist as the host. ]

[System: Replacement in progress...]

[...Replacement completed, wish you good luck. 】

A sharp dripping sound rang in the ears, and the body that had been gradually losing strength and sinking suddenly regained consciousness, and the instinctive desire to survive drove the sinking person to climb up.

When she broke through the lake, Fu Suihe just dragged the carrot to the shore.

Fu Suihe's eyes flashed with shock. Before he could speak, his ankles went cold, and then his whole body was dragged downwards with great force.

Almost instantly, her whole body was dragged to the bottom of the lake. The water that came up choked her nose and lungs. Fu Suihe was choked by the water and coughed, trying to climb back to the shore.

But before she let go of the hand holding her ankle, the other hand pressed tightly on her head.

Ji Yanwan almost made a killing move and pushed Fu Sui and his whole body into the water.

All this happened so fast that Carrot didn't even have time to be surprised. Fu Suihe disappeared on the water.

Looking at the people getting up, Carrot Bei frowned and thought, doesn't Ji Yanwan know how to swim?

And Ji Yanwan, who couldn't swim, was floating in the water at the moment. She grabbed Fu Suihe's arm with one hand and her hair with the other, lifting her up and pressing her down.

Seeing Fu Suihe gradually losing strength, Ji Yanwan's murderous intention remained undiminished and he repeated his movements almost mechanically.

Until a numbness came from my buttocks, and the warning of a mechanical female voice sounded in my mind.

[System: The host please be careful not to threaten the life of the original heroine to prevent the plot from progressing. 】

Ji Yanwan's hand relaxed for a moment, and the person he was holding continued to slide down.

Fu Suihe had already fainted after several tossings, so she had no choice but to turn around and go ashore, dragging the unconscious man up.

Carrot looked at the people coming ashore.

The black suit was soaked through, and water was dripping from his body. Ji Yanwan's whole body was exuding cold air, and his whole body was as cold as a ghost crawling out of hell.

Especially those gray eyes, shining with a coquettish light.

Carrot Bei, who had no time to run away, was so frightened that she fell to the ground and used her hands and feet to move back. She didn't know why Ji Yanwan had completely changed his appearance when he came back from sinking. Exuding a chilling aura.

The growing sense of oppression made Carrot's heart leap into her throat. The danger of natural enemies was right in front of her.

Through Ji Yanwan's figure, she saw a wolf king standing on the top of a snow mountain.

And the Wolf King is walking towards him.