11-20

11

Just when everyone was stunned by this accident.

Only Abu pushed through the crowd and rushed forward, shouting as he ran: "Safety officer! Where is the security officer! Sister Suihe doesn't know how to swim!" Her voice brought everyone back to their senses, and they rushed over to help

.

However, in order to ensure authenticity, the lake where they shot the scene was not shallow, and Fu Suihe's figure gradually sank while he was thrashing.

The safety officer who went out to rescue was hugged by Momo and kept urging him to get ashore quickly.

After carrying Momo back, Fu Suihe was completely invisible on the lake.

Abu was so anxious that he put on a swimming ring and jumped in.

The scene was a mess. Momo seemed to have choked on water and lay on the bank coughing non-stop.

The lifeguard was tossing around and running back and forth.

Ji Yanwan, who was standing aside, frowned, looking at Momo who had been coughing but didn't cough up anything, a hint of disgust flashed in his eyes.

She touched Meng Jiayu's shoulder and said, "Aren't you going to comfort her?"

Meng Jiayu shook his head and smiled: "She's watching a show, so I won't disturb her to show off her acting skills."

Ji Yanwan didn't say much more. He said, but frowned and looked at the rescue of the person in front of him.

Finally, after two deep dives by the safety officer, the white figure was pulled up.

Fu Suihe, who was put on the shore, closed his eyes tightly, his face and lips were pale.

The medical staff who arrived carried the box and rushed to her to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation.

Abu sat aside and began to cry.

Ji Yanwan was a little surprised that after Momo got up, a lot of her staff gathered around her, and there were even extra performers.

But there was only Abu beside Fu Suihe, crying helplessly.

When something happened suddenly, the director paused the shooting and hurriedly checked on the two people.

Ji Yanwan couldn't bear it and asked: "Do you want to call an ambulance? You are a movie queen after all, that's a bit much." Meng Jiayu sighed: "So what if you are a movie queen? The entertainment industry is such a vanity fair

. There is no difference between being unloved and weeds on the roadside."

"You don't really have a crush on Fu Suihe, do you?"

Meng Jiayu turned to look at her with a serious expression: "Ah Wan, let's have some fun. It's okay to play, but it's not okay to pay attention to toys."

Ji Yanwan was stunned by her words, "I'm not like you. Fu Sui and Qingqing are clean and tidy, not as dirty as you think. Relationship."

"Then tell me, why are you reacting like this now?" Meng Jiayu said lightly: "It stands to reason that after Fu Suihe provoked you for the first time, you must have secretly had sex with her. But no , you have been tolerating her until now,"

"You said you were not tempted, but momo just tested it, and you were already anxious."

Ji Yanwan caught the key words and asked in a cold voice: "Is this what you asked momo to do? "?"

Meng Jiayu shrugged: "Just kidding, don't tell me that you won't watch the show that was delivered to my door. You have to go out into the muddy water." "Are you kidding about human life?"

Ji Yanwan was so surprised by her. The words aroused her rebellious spirit, and she sneered and said, "I didn't want to go there at first, but now you make me want to help her even more." Just as Meng Jiayu was about to explain, Ji Yanwan pushed away and stood in front of her

. The person walked towards the person who was rescuing.

After repeated pressure, Fu Suihe finally staggered and spit out the first water, and she spit out more and more water that she had choked on.

When Ji Yanwan pushed through the crowd and squeezed in, he happened to meet Fu Suihe's eyes.

Fu Suihe's whole face turned pale because of choking on water, except for his eyes which were red from coughing violently.

The clear eyes were filled with tears at this moment, and they fell gently after looking at Ji Yanwan.

Fu Suihe cried suddenly, but the sound and movement were very small, and were blocked by Ji Yanwan standing in front of her.

First, she whimpered softly. When she realized that no one was paying attention, she completely lowered her lips and started crying.

Ji Yanwan felt a little distressed, and slowly knelt down beside her, pulled her into his arms and patted her back gently.

She soothed softly: "Hey, good, good, we're ashore. It's okay."

After being comforted, Fu Suihe couldn't hold back anymore. She raised her arms and put her arms around Ji Yanwan's neck, like a child with the support of an adult, daring to cry. Made a sound.

Fu Suihe's body was wet, and Ji Yanwan felt that she was shaking while crying, so she hugged her sideways.

"Where is her RV parked?" Ji Yanwan put Fu Suihe's head in his arms to stop her from crying.

Abu watched her movements and immediately stood up and followed: "Over there, I'll take you there!"

Ji Yanwan hugged Fu Suihe and followed her. When passing by Momo, he gave her a cold look and raised his head. The feet are gone.

Momo, who was lying on the ground pretending to cough, was so frightened by her look that he forgot to cough.

She looked at the people holding Fu Sui and walking away, then turned to look at Meng Jiayu in the crowd.

But after Meng Jiayu noticed her gaze, he just smiled slightly and had no intention of coming forward to hug her.

Momo was angry and anxious, and kept pinching the assistant who was hugging her.