Full Synopsis

The brainless wife-protecting and pure-loving Sha Diao Gong vs. Bai Qiehei exposes their tails at every turn to trick each other into
plotting against each other. Both are crazy about criticizing each other, and both are chasing after their wives in the crematorium.
Entering the routine that he despised, Ji Yanwan was bound to an anti-routine system.
I've seen many scumbag A-man chasing his wife in the crematorium, but this is the first time I've seen someone who needs to be the torch himself.
[System: The full text direction is just as good as your XP. There is only one requirement, and it must be bad enough. 】
There are hundreds of thousands of people who don't want to be late at the memorial banquet, xp belongs to xp, who brought xp into reality?
But tasks come one after another, and if you don't do them, you will die.
Ji Yanwan could only be forced to do tasks while leaving a way for himself to survive.
When Ji Yanwan was forced to complete the task of bullying the heroine, he acted crazy and ran around screaming.
The people who overheard it outside shook their heads frequently: What a perverted way to play.
The original owner, omega Fu Suihe, who was neatly dressed and served on the sofa with delicious food and drinks: "?"
Finally, he died according to the system's task instructions.
The original heroine Fu Suihe finally turned dark.
According to the development of the plot, Ji Yanwan can go home and wait to exchange with the people who come to chase his wife at the crematorium.
Ji Yanwan was ecstatic and started calling the system.
Dropped -
no such system found -
the user you called does not exist -
yes, the system ran away just after Fu Suihe had murderous intentions.
The next host in charge of Chasing Wife's crematorium didn't come either.
Ji Yanwan could only bite the bullet and smile, and then Fu Suihe forced him to the end of the bed.
Their bedroom door was locked, and there was only one bed in the dark room.
The normally gentle and bullying omega revealed his true form, and a long furry fox tail tightly wrapped around the running Alpha.
The woman leaned forward and raised her lips: "Have you had enough trouble?"
The sweet fragrance of freesia approached: "Next, it's my turn."
Ji Yanwan: "?"
Wait, why is there a tail?
——Note
: Female A has no pendants, Female A has no pendants, and Female A has no pendants!
Again: [Female Alpha has no pendants]
1. [Omega is a fox, with a big plush tail, and Alpha also has a hidden identity, which is not yet known. Unlock...】
Content tags: Urban love, happy enemies, traveling through time and space, sweet text