Sequel to Jazmine: CEO's temptation

Jazmine: CEO's obsession:  sequel of the CEO's temptation

Jazmine: CEO's obsession:  sequel of the CEO's temptation. After five months, things will take a U-turn in Adrian's and Jazmine's life. Jazmine has to walk down the aisle and exchange the wedding vows with Adrian. 

Hatred was prominent in both of them. The outer world doesn't know the clashes between them and for some reason, they have to pretend as a lovey-dovey couple. The girl who was devastated by her fiance, Adrian's betrayal, decides to take advantage of the situation and get back at him in the sweetest way she can. 

Little did they know that the temptation between them was still in the highest rank to play a role in their life. A new series with a different smut and the mystery was awaiting the newlywed couple. 

PRECAP:

My mobile rang with Adrian's call. Well, it was his twelfth call, which I decided eventually to answer. "Where the fucking hell are you, Jazmine?" I lifted the call and instantly he bragged with frustration at me.

"Mind your fucking language, Adrian Martinez. You are speaking to your soon-to-be bride."

"For an hour I have been waiting on the altar. My family, friends, relatives, colleagues, and Paparazzi are staring at me like a loon. Come to church asap!"

"You don't get to demand me. I will come when I am interested,"  I replied, enjoying his anger.