$ 19 $

Warning: It's going to be extremely hot with sexy gifs...so just enjoy...

My hands immediately turn cold and my legs started to shiver. I wished my Guardian Angel to approach the table and save me from Adrian's wrath cloud. I tried to focus on sandwich eating but the way Adrian was glaring at me, I couldn't locomote even an inch.

"Hey!" I sighed with relaxation as soon as I heard Ali's voice. "Where is Samuel?" She sat back on her chair.

"His father needed him, so he left!"

"And requested us to drop Miss Garcia safely at her place!" Adrian piped in, informing her.

"That's great!" she exclaimed with enthusiasm.

"I will be waiting for you both in my car!" Adrian informed and wandered from there.

"So, what's going on between you and Samuel?"

I ate my sandwich without any anxiety as Adrian is no more in my vicinity.

"Nothing! He just came to visit me and proposed the idea of going out."

"Thank God!" she exhaled.

I rose my brow and pried, "Can't I date him?"

"No! Until and unless I get tired I am not gonna leave you and brother." I shook my head at her. Will Martinez should have confronted his daughter rather than me.

After I was done eating, Ali and I walked to Adrian's car, which was parked at the curb.

I opened the back seat door to get in but Ali stepped inside pushing me, "Villa comes, first!" she addressed, closing the door and leaving me no choice but to sit beside Adrian. She kept babbling random topics about the anniversary arrangement, cuisine, and decorations. Her excitement was revealed through her words. And suddenly she brought up, "You both are a very important person to me. Can't you both attend the party?" When we both stayed silent, she implored, "I really want to see you, brother, and even you, Jazmine."

"I can't." Adrian replied and simultaneously, I replied too, "Sorry, Ali."

After we reached the villa, Adrian tilted to convey his message to his sister but she just stepped out and slammed his car door forcibly. Next, she walked inside the villa without exchanging her farewell properly.

What problem does this villain have to attend his parent's anniversary?

We stayed silent which was another weird thing for us. It's unusual, I must say. Jazmine and Adrian without yelling or screaming can happen only in the rarest nightmares.

We reached my place and I wanted to say him to drive safely but I simply couldn't. I stepped out of his car and walked to my house.

Unexpectedly Adrian whirled me and tugged me against the door.

His jaw was clenched and his nares were flared with fury, "What the hell is wrong with you?" And. He pried screaming at me.

"What did I do?"

"Don't tell me, that you didn't receive my messages or calls."

"I thought you already appreciated that I was ignoring you. Now I really request you to stop bothering me."

As soon as those words escaped from my mouth, his eyes turn bloodshot, leaning over me, and he expressed against my face, "You are right, indeed. I should stop bothering you and enjoy my life by fucking as many women as I want."

Those words suddenly infuriated me. Glowering at him, I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him away. "Then go Mr. Martinez go and f..." I pushed him again but couldn't finish the f word, "fulfill your desires and fantasies."