Divulgence

Should you really sit here sad for the rest of the night? Of course not!

You're going to go find him before anything worse happens to him. You gather a flashlight, some paper, a pencil, and your paint gun in a small bag and make your way outside. Where could he have gone? He did say that he wanted to kill his sister so you'll go off that. You don't know who is sister is let alone where she lives but you are sure you can figure it out. Wait! You just have to follow where he came from before! You exit through the back door and see dried blood stains making a trail.

Wow, you're such a detective. Watching Blues Clues did come in handy.

You follow the crimson trail through the forest. Man, he lost a lot of blood. How is he back to walking already? You keep walking through the forest until you reach another neighborhood. The house must be close by since he couldn't have walked that far. The trail is harder to see and you just have to go based on your intuition. There has to be more blood but where? You walk past many houses that look peaceful, and undisturbed. Not these ones... You keep passing houses until you stop in front of one.

The door is hanging on for dear life and the windows are cracked. This one. You walk around the house and into the backyard. There you find the rest of Michael's blood in the grass, exiting the house. She's probably not there anymore. I mean I wouldn't stay there after that. If you were her where would you go?

You glance at the neighbor's house and walk up to the front door. Before knocking you put your ear against the door and all you hear is silence. That's too quiet. You then go across the street and walk past the house in front. Hmm, which one, which one? You looked at the roads and noticed very faint red marks. Someone must have gotten a bit of blood on their shoe. It was hardly noticeable but you followed it until you were in front of a different house.

You pressed your ear against the door and heard voices that didn't sound so pleasant. There was also crashing of objects. He's here. You go around and climb the fence into their backyard. The backdoor is wide open and you make your way inside. Maybe you shouldn't be here... But if the police show up again they may really finish him off...

Yes, you have to go protect him. I mean he wouldn't even have to be worried about the police if he wasn't out here killing people but who are you to judge?  What would you even do? Michael stop it this isn't you -insert pleading emoji- Look at me, Michael...

DEFINITELY NOT.

I don't like to be in other people's family relations... You walk into the house to see furniture knocked over and on the floor. They must be upstairs. Before you go up the stairs you go outside, grab the couch cushions, and place them outside. You throw pillows and blankets into the pile. This is for an emergency. You always have to be prepared. Feeling satisfied you make your way back into the house and up the steps.

Being careful not to make too much noise you take each step with caution. Once you reach the top you look out the window to see red and blue flashing lights. They must have called the police. Michael needs to leave right now. You hear screaming from the bathroom. "STOP! LEAVE US ALONE! PLEASE DON'T KILL US! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"

Oh, so they aren't dead yet...

He really needs to hurry up or else they will catch him. You run downstairs to see the police nearing the door. Running out of options and time, you push as many objects as you can to block the door. Then you creep upstairs and hide in a nearby room. The police bang on the door trying to enter but failing. That will hold them off for a few moments until they push their way in.

As soon as the police enter the building, two kids run down the stairs screaming and exit the building. You go to the bathroom to find no one. You enter her bedroom to see Michael knifing the closet door. "You have to leave. The police are coming up the stairs." He quickly turns to you and then back to the closet door. He stabs the wood at a slightly faster pace and his sister screams every time. "HELP ME!! PLEASE!!" she yells desperately.