Author's Note: October 2023

Hello, all!  I know it's been a very loooong time, but I come with news.  And a HUGE surprise!

I've spent the past few months working on a super secret project that I can now share with the world. 

Drumroll...

Mutual Assets, a prequel to The Asset is now available for purchase on Amazon and free to read on Kindle Unlimited! 

Blurb:
"Do you know why your employer would pay me half a million dollars to kill you?"

That's the question posed to secret agent Larissa Donovan after a date with her boss's business associate, Victor Acosta. After working undercover for weeks as an au pair, the case certainly gone as she'd hoped and now someone wants her dead. Is it the wife who steals industrial secrets or her art thief husband?

Victor reveals his own issue with the couple and proposes a crazy idea: pretend they're dating and work together to bring the couple down. Larissa is skeptical at first, but reluctantly agrees. Convincing their targets that Victor is using her before carrying through on the hit is easy enough. But is it really pretending when she finds it harder and harder to resist the sexy security consultant?

This is a short story (28k words) that takes place a year before The Asset.  Writing it was the perfect way to jump back into Lissa's world after my hiatus.

Speaking of The Asset, there WILL be a major announcement very soon.  If you aren't already subscribed to my newsletter or following my socials, now is the time!!

PLEASE NOTE:  this book will be available via other book sellers in early 2024