Chapter Four: Dine & Dash

WARNING: The following chapter contains sexual content and is intended for a MATURE (18+) audience.

A warm hand caressed my hip, and I turned to the man next to me. My gaze followed the tan, muscular arm connected to the hand until it landed on the handsome face of Officer Jackson Michaels. His mussed dark blond hair was the only indication of how the past few hours were spent. He gave my hip a squeeze that reminded me how he'd gripped them both as he pounded me from behind barely an hour ago. I gave him a slow, lazy smile and moved closer.

Jackson was a fellow CIA officer I met on assignment in St. Petersburg two years earlier while infiltrating a human trafficking ring. When the intel we got resulted in the rescue of several teenaged girls, we celebrated. A lot. I still looked back on that part fondly, a night filled with way too much vodka and absolutely no inhibitions. While we nursed our respective hangovers on the flight home, we agreed to be friends, the kind of friends who often met up when they were both in town for hot, dirty sex.

Our trysts were the few purely free periods of time our jobs allowed; hours spent together without the interference of bureaucrats and politicians. Brief respites we could use to escape the watchful eyes of handlers and exist as human beings, enjoying our freedom. No rules, expectations, and most importantly, commitments of any kind.

The hand on my hip moved and pulled the white sheet away as it traveled up the side of my body. A few seconds later I felt his warm breath on my stomach, followed by his lips. I glanced down and watched him leave a trail of open-mouthed kisses from my belly button to my left hip.

His eyes met mine and he smiled. "Ready for another round of cardio?"

"Who needs a gym?" I mused in a soft voice.

He winked one of his dark green eyes and brought his head down to my skin. The rest of the sheet was pulled away as his lips quickly moved up my body. When he arrived at my chest, he braced himself over me with one hand while the other brought my right breast to his eager mouth. I closed my eyes and moaned softly as his tongue swirled around the nipple. The stubble on his cheek tickled my skin when he gently bit down and sucked. At the sound of my moans, I felt his smile against my skin.

"Jackson," I pleaded hoarsely.

He leaned on his elbow as his mouth moved to the other breast, giving my hand enough room to slide between us. The low growl that came from his throat when my hand closed around his cock only urged me on as I stroked him in a steady rhythm. In a flash, he moved to lean against the headboard and pulled me into his lap. I'd barely settled against his body when his lips devoured mine in a wild, desperate kiss. My hips moved against him slowly at first, but all too soon his hands gripped my sides and his hips gyrated upward. His lips broke free from mine in a gasp.

"Fuck, I need to be inside you now," he groaned as his hand grabbed for the box of condoms on the night table.

I moved to straddle his legs and watched him sheath his thickness. His eyes were a deep forest green when they met mine and watched me like a predator sizing up his prey. I moved closer, but apparently not fast enough as his arm wrapped around my hip and brought me to hover over him. Fisting the base of his cock, he slowly dragged it through my slick inner folds to tease my clit.

"Fuck," I breathed, bracing a hand against his chest.

Without another word, he lowered me onto his cock and thrust upward until he was buried inside me. I gripped his shoulders and moaned loudly as we both started to move. His mouth latched around my nipple, drawing out a gasp as he sucked lightly. After several moments, his hand lightly slapped my ass and I moved faster. His hands moved to my hips grasped them roughly as he bucked into me.