𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞

↠↠𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒↞↞

𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞

𝘯𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷;

𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭;

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐭

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐭

OLIVIA who has already arrive at the Roosevelt Hotel, was anxiously awaiting for her team's arrival. To her surprise the door began to open, revealing AJ who had arrived first. Without any hesitation she jumped into his arms and kissed him deeply, he pulled away before saying.

"I told you, baby. We'd make it back." He goes back in for another kiss.

"Are you sure you're okay? I saw the way John recklessly reversed into the hole, is he okay?." Olivia anxiously asks.

Holding onto her hands and staring into her eyes he says.

"Everyone is fine Via. We just loss contact with Jesse, I'm sure he'll turn up eventually."

Before Olivia could reply, John had walked in next. She ran up to him slapping him, then hugging him tightly.

"Don't you ever do that again Rahway. I've already lost one. I don't want to lose another." Olivia says with heartbreak.

John who was shocked with her sudden show of emotion and care towards him hugged her tighter before saying.

"You're the only family I have. I wouldn't do that to you."

She breaks apart from the hug before running up to Gordon and hugging him aswell.

"What was that Dad stunt Liv?" Gordon asked.