𝐯. 𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

↠↠𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒↞↞

𝐯. 𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝘯𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷;

𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭;

𝟏 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐭

THE day before the heist, started off tough. At 5am both Olivia and John met up to go to their deceased child's gravesite. Not sharing any words with each other, just happy with the other's presence.

Olivia who was just sat down, stood up grabbing John's hand to light the candle together. She turns to face John who had a single tear fall from his eye, she immediately hugs him with so much pain and no regret. They broke apart in eachother's arms, for what could be the very last time.

Olivia and John came to Gordon's house for a pre-heist celebration. Olivia first, while John trails behind found G drinking on his balcony.

"Hey G." John says

"We good?." Gordon says while taking a sip.

"All signs point to it." John replies.

"No beating around the bush, have you heard from Aunt Naomi?." Olivia asks, genuinely concerned on the disappearance of her drug addicted aunt.

"No." G sighs.

"This time I think she's gone." He adds.

"She'll turn up fine." Jake reassures.

"What makes you so sure." Gordon says while making eye contact with both Olivia and John.

"If I had any family left, that's where I'd be." John replies.

Olivia who looked at John with sadness walked towards him and hugged him. John who was shocked by this act of affection hugs her back, as the door opens.