chapter 16

Her blood drenched out of her body seeing him the sharp knife close to her face while her heart forget to beat for the time.

"Ved......u.. you said you w.. won't hurt ..me ever"....

Fear was pouring out of her shuttering words.

"I'm not gonna to hurt you doctor....."

Words followed by his deep throaty chuckle.

He pulled her towards him that now both are in their sitting position.

Their intense gaze never left each other's.

She was feeling as being lost and lost in his mysterious yet dark eyes, her heart rate increased when he said...

"Ready for testing ...??? Whether my love gave you strength or made you weak as usual it do"......

She felt a pang in her heart and fear took over her body when he put the knife in her hand making it rapidly tremble.

"Carve your name on my chest doctor...."

She shivered badly and thick tears flowed from red eyes hearing his raspy voice.

"Ved ...."

"Here"....

He pointed on his chest near heart .

"Nooooooooooo"

She screamed out of her lungs with panic while try to throw the knife but he held her in place .

Tears began to shed non -stop and her breath shorten.

"Shhhhhhh..calm down doctor..."

He whispered on her wet cheek after pulling her on his chest and she immediately wrapped her arms around his neck.

By the time she turned an insane totally for him and he knows it.

They both became completely addicted to each other's presence that they can't even breath properly without each other but aren't  aware yet .

Her breathing normalled when his warm and big hand ran across her bare back continually sending sensations to it.

He pulled her from embrace while gazing at instensily.

He cupped her face making her close eyes feeling his touch.

"Either you are going to carve your name on my chest with the edge of this knife and it will be less painful for me or .........."

He stopped and wipes her tears which were flowing hearing his words.

"I myself gonna do it and trust me ...it would be in my most merciless ways that i would rip my heart apart"

"Please...d.. don't do this...pl...s..i can't do it"

She choked on her tears.

"Ok.... fine doctor Don't do it......i myself do it"

"Noooooooo"

She screamed seeing him pointing the sharp thing on his chest.

"I'll do it..."
She sobbed badly .

"My good doctor"...i know it's gonna difficult for you ..so let's do it while pleasuring you".

And her breath hitched when he rubbed her cl't with his thumb sending waves of current across her body and entered his middle finger inside her.

______________________________

"...aaahhhhmmm... Vedanth....."

A loud moan escaped from her mouth when he added one more finger and scissored her deeply making her drown in temptation and closed her eyes shut.

His eyes turned more dark hearing her moans and seeing her all f""ked up state.

"Carve your name doctor".......

She shivered badly ,her eyes shut opened hearing him , watching his clenched jaw as it would be break at any point.

She took the knife with trembling hands and attached it to the delicate yet rough skin of his .

He took a deep breath when she began to draw with the sharp edge of knife earning a growl from him and she immediately tried to stop but his words left her eyes wide .

"Don't....stop doctor......it's feel fuvking good"

She moaned as his long and slender fingers continue to assault her deep and hard .

Her hands again start to do the carving with a running heart and his fingers are being settled inside her by time to time in order to hit her all the spot making her eyes shimmer with thick pleasuring tears and hands to quiver.

Every time the tip of knife get buried little deep into his skin a deep growl left his mouth and the movement of his fingers inside her sped up as well.

A loud scream left from the back of her throat followed by the done carving of her name's last word on his skin and her body broken in his embrace when her orgasm hitted hard, his breathing fasten too for some further minutes.

_____________________________________

How was it :)