chapter 14

Your heart was beating at fastest rate while heaviest panting leaving your mouth and nose whenever he licks you full from entrance to your bundle of nerves and took it in his mouth  sucking the life out of it , making you shudder badly while tears of pleasure from your side never stopped along with shaky mewing.

"Enjoying too much..?"

He asked you in his raspy voice giving you goosebumps just by it and his  dark yet lusty stares.

You moaned with a tint of pain when he bites your swollen cli"t getting your silence on his question.

"I thought i can trust you..but you proved me wrong by trying to run away from me...
Don't you think you need a good lesson
..??? Hmmm doctor..?

He whispered while getting up from your legs and began to untie you when his darkened gaze never left yours.

Your whole body started to tremble with fear when you remember what he did to you when you slapped him for the first and also the last time, after that you never tried to provoke him because you know very well how much it hurted you to the core.

Before you can even utter a single word he held on your wrist taking you out from this room not before wrapping you in a white silk sheet .

Within less than a minute you both were into a room that has completely different environment from the rest of house.

Though the whole environment of his house is dark and dence but this room was very
Different.

You came out of your observations when he locked the door behind his and took steps towards you making fear rush through your insides

You took steps back while trying to explain him.

".. vedanth...pls...im sorry... don't do anything".

"Why".?

He shouted while anger was all written on his face as the vein of his forehead was popping out under  the red hoe of his flesh.

"..i said why... you tried to run away from me...doctorr..."

He again raised his voice while pulling you to him by jerking your shoulders when you didn't answer him.

______________________________

".. I'm...sca.. scared of..u..you.."

She whispered while her eyes were shedding hot tears witnessing his totally insane side when anger was covering all over his senses.

He deeply stared at her glistening eyes sending cold chills to her body and making every blood cell cold.

"Why .. why being scared of me"....
Hmmm..??

He whispered seductively digging his face in her neck making her shivered and tighten the grip around the sheets in which her figure is covered.

"Why... you scared from me..??
"When i never hurted a single inch of you..."

He husked in his deep voice while hugging her shivering skin of neck with his warm lips and not forgetting to blessed it with his soft tongue filling her body with continue waves of goosebumps.

"Answer me ... doctor"

The sudden rise in his voice along with a harsh yet pleasurable bite on her skin made her flinch and whimper at the same time.

He pulled his head from her neck to make intense eye contact with her as his sanity was leaving with every passing second because of her sobbing and silence.

"At first you didn't go with your friend...when you had a glorious chance to run away from my....cage ...even you both could kill me together but instead you didn't leave and told him to go away...? And i know very well doctor that you didn't done this not only to save him but there is an another reason and we both know that reason very well......" Hmmm..

He whispered lowly at her trembling lips.. while his burning gaze didn't leave her glistening eyes for a second and made her heart go crazy with rapid beat.

"Speak..... Otherwise i..."

"I ..i didn't go with Neel.. because i have fallen for you badly"...... And

"I ran away today because i know its not good for me , you'rnt guy who even know the meaning of love... you are totally insane and a monster,, who can never change and..

But her heart halted for a while hearing his next words

"I can change for you doctor... only for you..."

He whispered while licking her tears.

________________________