Chapter Nine

Hey all!!
Here's the next chapter... finally!!

Please vote, comment, share and give a follow for more!!

⚠️ sexual content!!!!!⚠️

I follow him to the side of the house where an old Ford pickup truck sits. It's what I assume was a beautiful cherry red color is now faded with small spots of rust along the edges.
He guides me to the passenger side, opening the door for me.

I look up at him to say thank you but no words leave my mouth as I am suddenly realizing the sudden tension that's growing, thickening the air.

Alec reminds me to buckle up before he shuts the door and rounds the truck to his side, a small glint of playfulness and lust in his eyes.

As he brings the truck to life, a gasp leaves my lips in shock. The truck rumbles from the power of the engine, a constant vibration beneath me.

"What's wrong?" Alec questions me, his eyes scanning me over for a bug or anything that would make sense of my sudden surprise.

"N-nothing." I whisper, the vibration starting to make my core tighten.

Ugh what the hell. This is not normal is it?
Alec stares at me with an 'I don't believe you' expression, but drops it.
As he maneuvers the truck out of the driveway, I grip the little pocket of the door I'm now leaning against.
My head against the cool window that does nothing for my temperature that is rising by the millisecond.

We've been on the road now for no more than five minutes and I can tell Alec is starting to pickup on what's going on. "We only have maybe five minutes left, but do you want me to pull over?"

"N-no. I-it's okay." I whimper, my thighs pressing together.

I catch a glimpse of him glancing down at my thighs movements, as he slowly licks his bottom lip before pulling it in-between his teeth for a moment.

"Uhm... A-Alec?" I ask, my voice raspy.

"Hm?" He hums, I can tell he's trying to not only keep the facade of not noticing what's happening to my body beside him, but that he's also trying not to lose his self control and pull the car over.
"Is there any way to stop the truck from v-vibrating so h-hard?" I say practically panting toward the end of the question.

"No baby, it's an old truck with a lot of power." He sighs, taking a small peak over towards me. "Fuck." He says, which I assume was an accident but I heard it nonetheless.

"W-what?" I ask.

"Nothing." He says in a reply, his jaw clenched.

Seeing his left hand is steering the truck while his right is resting on his leg, I take his right hand in mine. His eyes flicker for a moment towards me but he tries to refocus them on the road.
Placing his hand on my thigh,his hand much cooler than the heat of my skin.

I release a soft hun of satisfaction, feeling the temperature of his cool skin against my skin that has been set ablaze.

Alec releases a groan before pulling the truck over to the side of the road, unbuckling his seat. "Fuck this shit."

"W-what's wrong?" I question him as he unbuckles my seat as well. 
The bench were sitting on has become much smaller as he hovers over me.
"There's no way in hell that I'm letting my fucking truck make you cum. Only I can do that." He says, practically growling like a wild animal from his frustration.

"O-oh." I whisper, letting him climb over me.

"So, baby, would you be a good girl for me and pull down your shorts?" He asks, a smirk tugging at his lips.

"Mmhmm." I hum with a small smile on my lips. "But what if people drive by and see us?"

"No one is out this early. And if they are, they'll be happy this took this route this morning. They may even learn a thing or two." He says, watching me slip my shorts off until I can't reach any farther due to his muscular frame trapping and limiting my movements.

He sees my struggle and lifts his body up just enough to pull my shorts of my body.
"That's my good girl." He whispers, lifting up my shirt to expose my white lace bra that matches my panties. "Jesus Christ. You're so fucking beautiful." He groans, pulling down my bra to expose my breasts.

He takes one in his mouth, sucking on my hot flesh. One of his hands grab my other breast, tugging and twisting gently on my nipple. My mouth is agape as a few soft moans leave past my lips.
My hands rush up to hold onto Alec's shoulders but dip lower to the top of his back.

His free hand dips down between my thighs, one of his fingers gliding up the fabric, "you're so wet baby. So fucking wet." Lust lacing every word out of his mouth.

"All thanks to you and this damn vibrator of a truck." I laugh lowly, my voice coming out a raspy mess from all of my panting.

"Open your legs as much as you can, I want to see your pussy weep for me." He demands, pulling my underwear down my legs.

There must not be enough room in the truck because he opens his door and steps out.
I quickly close my legs together but he stops me, nudging them back open.

"Someone might see us." I say nervously.

"All they will see is me leaning into my truck. If people even drive on this road that is." Alec states calmly, his eyes glistening with desire as they drop down to my pussy.

Just as he said, he leans down into the truck, his face between my thighs.
I feel his cool breath on my heat and go to close my legs, but he bites the meaty flesh of my inner thigh, causing me to yelp and open them further than before.

He smirks up at me, his eyes still sparkling despite being hidden under this thick lashes, "now, that's my good girl. Bare your cunt to me baby. I want to watch it weep for me."

Before I can say anything, I watch his head dip down to my core, the feeling of his tongue gliding up my folds sends me into a shiver.
He does it once more before he goes in on his attack on my clit, his tongue flicking it. He begins to suck on my bundle of nerves, causing moans and pants to leave my throat at a rapid pace. "Oh, f-fucking h-hell Alec!"

"Such dirty words for an innocent girl hm? Maybe I should punish you for it." He chuckles into my pussy before lapping up my wetness, the sounds alone could send me over the edge.

"M-maybe you should. Punish the fuck o-out of m-me." I say this as I grip onto his hair, holding his head as close as possible to my pussy.

"Fine then, have it your way. I was going to stretch his tight little cunt with my dick but you're just getting fingers instead." He smirks, knowing either way he will have me come undone.

Although I want his dick in me, at this point I just need to release and I don't care how I chase it. Fingers, his mouth, dick... hell, a hairbrush handle if I have to.

As he goes back to sucking on my clit, I feel one of his fingers easily slide into my pussy. He groans from how wet I am and the rapid pace he can slide in and out of me. He adds a second finger, and again, it's slides right in. No problems besides a little tightness, but with how wet I am, he could probably shove his whole fucking fist in me and it would still glide right in.

I feel my core tighten as my legs begin to tremble, moans leaving me at a constant rate.

Alec nibbles on my clit before looking up at me, "now, be a good girl and cum on my fingers."

"Y-yes sir." I moan, my back arching as he hits the spot in my pussy with his fingers so rapidly that I have no choice but to release.

"God, I didn't think you could get any tighter." He groans, noticing how my pussy is clenching around his fingers.

He slows the thrusts of his fingers as I come off my high.
As he pulls his fingers out, he looks at the cum dripping down and licks his fingers clean as he keeps his eyes on mine.

As he goes to stand up, our eyes dart to one another's as we hear an all too familiar voice.
"Well, what do we have here?"

Xavier.

It's fucking Xavier....