Chapter Six

Shun tried not to stare so long into the beautiful star inside his pupils, however that is slightly difficult when the other also wouldn't stop staring into his soul. Shun wipes the non-existent filth from his hand on his pants as he lets out an awkward chuckle.

Aqua breaks eye contact when one of the staff members shouts something. 'We're resuming filming!' the woman says loud enough for everyone in the big room to hear.

Shun makes a clicking noise with his tongue. 'Ah...' he stays quiet and so does Aqua causing the black haired male to groan from the inside. 'Anyhow, good luck Aqua! Do your best!' he says with a hesitant smile, trying to lighten up the mood.

Aqua simply nods before walking away. Shun sighs deeply and walks over to his former place, dropping himself lazily on the plastic chair. He watched his sister act first together with that purple haired guy while cringing every time he spoke. ( Forgot is name, so new name)

He almost laughed at the face that Kana made, it went from excitement and determination to pure disappointment as soon as she heard the guy talk. As Shun was about to look away and take out his phone, he heard a soft footstep and then another and another.

Kana's character turns around with a gasp her eyes catching sight of Aqua with his head hung low and his hands in his black hoodie's front pocket. The only reason Shun heard the footsteps was due to the echoing of the water puddle he stepped on.

Shun retreats his hand from his pockets to watch the guy act. After all, he came here to see Aqua act. Why? He doesn't know. He'll never tell him or Kana though.

Aqua raises his head slightly and Shun sees the same star but only this time weirdly darker. He narrows his eyes and swallows thickly. 'This girl isn't the kind of person you think she is...' Aqua's character says. 'She's simply not compatible with a playboy like you. She's the same sort of person like me...'

And then the purple haired guy spoke and Shun didn't pay a single drop of attention. 'His acting is a lot better than earlier'  Then Aqua's character walks forward his shoulder bumping into the other male's. He whispered something. Shun wished he knew what it was, because right after the purple haired male's expression contorted into one of anger.

He swiftly took hold of Aqua's hoodie. 'What was that?!' he shouts angrily.

Aqua smirks. 'Are you deaf?! I said your girl isn't worth protecting!' he shouts and chuckles to himself, his acting made shivers run down Shun's spine.

'This girl is a precious friend to me!' the other shouts when he lets go of his hoodie. Aqua stumbles back while the purple guy moves to stand protectively in front of Kana. 'Nothing you can do will make a difference!'

Aqua only smirked wider as he reached into his pockets to pull out a knife. He brought it to his mouth and licked it before lunging forward with it. He managed to run past purple's character to jump at Kana's character, however, before he could purple elbowed him on his head.

Aqua let go of the knife and fell messily to the ground. Shun saw him sit up moments later and chuckle dully. 'There's not a single person who needs you. Know your place in the world! Get your head out of the clouds!' Not only Aqua's expression was terrifying but also his tone of voice and posture. However what actually gave Shun the creeps was his eyes. And that beautiful star. 'You have no future. Your life is nothing but pitch-black darkness!'

Now was his sister's time to shine and so he looked at her, waiting for it to happen. One tear. Two tears. Kana cries and cries as she puts a hand by her chest and smiled at the ground.  'Even so, there is light everywhere' With her final word she looked at the camera and the director shouted cut.