16

AUTHOR POV
After yn left the graduation day.
Mrs.kim:you boys shouldn't have done like this......
Mr.kim:why did u fake ur proposal just to hurt a girl?
Jin:we will tell u at home dad mom.

Jin told leave to the girls nd Kim's went to their mansion. After reaching mansion kim siblings told what happened between them nd yn.

Kim's were shocked to here their soon to be daughter in law is a vampire.
Mrs.kim:we know that u are hurt that she hide her secrets but u should also why she hide it.her past is also hard she felt betray from her family nd in love life too.....if I am in her place I would also do the same .
Mr.kim:yes.....who knows as a vampire they too will have enemies......u should know that yn nd her friends were close to u guys but hide the secrets it must be because she was scared to lose u guys or she wanted to protect u from enemies.
Mrs.kim:u should have let her say her side point.but I'm disappointed u guys didn't let her talk.

Kim couple walked to their rooms leaving kim siblings in deep thoughts.

Time skip
After 4 years.
In this four years kim siblings realize their mistake nd started to search for yn.they also went to yn's mansion which was in forest but to their surprise they didn't find any house .which made them shock nd confused.

But they didn't lose hope they appointed people to search yn all over the world.

Where as min yoongi was also searching for yn because he wanted yn to forgive him nd Kim's who understand the value of yn.but they didn't find any clue it's like she disappeared like she never exist.

Joy was released from the hospital by an unknown person .
??:hello miss joy
Joy:who are u??
??:u don't need to know but Im the one who released u .....I know u hate yn because she took ur love family nd fame.so why not work together to reach our goal?
Joy:I will help u but I also want my parents nd min yoongi to die so all the properties belongs to me nd those Kim's as my lover.
??:sure......but don't think of betraying as I can kill u in a snap..
Ok??
Joy:I promise I will not betray u.

??:yn yn finally I will kill u nd take over ur thrown.u are such a bitch dare to destroy my bases nd killed my people. I will make sure u beg me.

To be continued........