5

AUTHOR POV
After classes yn nd Kim's are going when someone stopped them.kims rolled their eyes.
Joy:well well well....look who is here my dear sister yn long time no see.
Yn:yeah long time no see but after seeing u and ur minions face I wanna vomit on u guys.
Joy:ho where have u being??did u find sugar daddies after being kicked out??
Yn:nah......better then u who has the experience of finding sugar daddies....even after having family money u still going strip clubs and have 10 sugar daddies...woah
Joy :what the .....
Yn:shut up Joy.
Joy:I'm warning u to stay away from this 3 boys and my family or else u will suffer more then last time.
Yn:ho....about ur family I don't care about those shits I'm happy living alone.and about this boys they are good buys they deserve kind girl not whores.they will be with me and my friends and also delete the plan about telling ur parents nd so called soon to be husband it's no use.
Joy was shocked how yn found this but still she decided to tell her family.

Yn nd boys walked away. Kim's as many questions before they ask yn said.
Yn:she is My elder sister who framed be with all bad things just because she is jealous of me my parents loved me because I was good in everything....and she also found I love my uncle who is mom's brother. So she nd Irene planned everything she even slept with parents secretary at age 18 just to accept that I was the one who leak there business secrets I thought they will believe me they didn't the person I loved truly called me slut because of edit photos at 15 I was kicked out.

Boys were shocked to here this news....they didn't know that the girl infront of them as gone so much....they also felt proud that now she is strong.but what about the threat she told....

Yn:I tried to commit suicide that night but a good man saved me nd told me to be strong and take revenge so here I'm....
I told u all this because I know u 3 are good people even if in future u betray me u will see devils.

Jin:no no we will be always be with u .u can trust us.
Yn:hmm....ok bye I'm going home .take care
Kims:bye....

Yn walked out of university where as boys were looking at yn's back.

Joy side
Joy walked inside her house to see her parents nd yoongi talking. She ran and hugged her mom and started her drama I'm mean fake cries.
Mom:what happen sweetie ???
Dad:why are u crying?
Joy:mom....today there was a new student in university .and the new student was yn mom she started to bully me nd Irene.why does she hate me so much??
Mom:what yn??
Dad:how dare she bully u....
Mom:don't worry sweetheart if she again bully call us we will come and teach her a lesson.
Joy:sure mom...uncle u also come and help me she already started seduce my friend crush...
Yoongi:hm...I will come.
Dad:baby u go and take rest ok....
Joy:ok Dad bye.

Joy stood up and walked towards her room smirking on her face.

Joy:yn yn I thought after what happened in past u might suicide but look at u ......you again came into lion den.

To be continued........