Chapter 3-Experiment 1170

Your nerves have shaken you to your very core by how close you might be to certain death as you slowly approached the door that's separating you and the furry toy monster. Your very breath being caught in your throat as the door opens with a heavy squeak after several moments, as the door was air tight to keep the poppy gas inside and to make sure 1170 does not escape. You can't waste time on standing there like a deer in headlights, so with pure adrenaline making you move, you quickly get inside the testing chamber and the door shuts behind you with a silent thunk as it air locked sealed itself again.

You took a small moment to thank any god that had mercy on you that you did not get mauled to death the very second you entered the chamber.

Subject 1170. Or Huggy Wuggy. Did not move from his position but did notice your presence, he stands there like a angry animal ready to pounce at their attacker if they made a sudden move.... Watching you with a unblinking stare. You glanced to your left to see many other scientists on the other side of the glass, prepared to take notes of 1170s behavior, turn on the poppy gas if needed, and observe your possible death. There's no way you can be able to back out of this even if you tried and no amount of preparation would ever help you for this moment, you slightly tighten the remote strapped to your hand luckily not pressing any buttons that would give Huggy Wuggy a high voltage shock. Even the remote in your hand is not reassuring that you will be ok. You glanced at the glass one last time as a doctor gestures to you to continue and not stand there, very easy for them to say as their life is not in danger!!

But you can't delay the inevitable forever...

So you look at Huggy Wuggy, his fur knotted and worn from small bits of dried blood like he was never cleaned, his many rows of sharp shark like teeth bared ready to tear off any of your limbs with, and his eyes... The pupils are not dilatated, you have remembered that one chicken scratched note vaguely saying that dilatated pupils is a sign they are hostile... But you also noticed that they are not full of murder, instead they are filled with fear, panic, and anger. 

You then suddenly have a moment of clarity... He's still just a little kid, a kid that has been endlessly hurt and betrayed by many, a terrible and twisted fate that he probably still hasn't comprehended after all this time... You knew you couldn't hurt him with the shock collar... He's been through enough already. Your heart grows heavier and heavier by the realization that you feared something that is just as afraid as you are... And has every right to be murderous and hostile around anyone in this sick and twisted place...

You know this next decision will be total suicide for you... But this would be your very fate later on regardless if you survive here or not as you justified yourself, so you unstrapped the remote from your hand and gently placed it on the floor facing up to show the buttons. Huggy Wuggy tensed at your very movement and tries his best to seem stand offish to intimidate you enough to back away, not at all letting his guard down for you of all people.

"It's ok... It's ok... See? I'm not going to press the button..." You spoke in the most kindest and softest voice you can muster as you slowly moved away from the remote on the floor, you noticed that he's breathing fast like he was at the brink of a panic attack and his eyes are slightly dilatated, yet he still has not moved. "I know you're scared..." you can feel you own hands get a little sweaty as you try and remain calm "but i promise i won't hurt you..." you honestly spoke as you slowly sinked to the floor in a sitting position "I-I won't come any closer ok...?" you spoke, failing to hold back the nerves in your voice. You noticed the doctors on the other side of the glass bare shocked faces and speaking to each other, yet you can't hear what they are saying, so you also assume they cant hear YOU either....

"I know what happened to you is unfair... But i am here for you ok...?" you reassured him, a moment of silence passes by as both of you is in a stand still.... Then suddenly, Huggy slowly  sinks to the floor with shaky body movement. He is not that much calmer as before, he's no longer baring teeth and his breathing becomes even again, but he still stays in his spot and visibly shakes like he was in the center of a snow storm. You assumed this is progress, that he's not threatened enough to attack you or stand in a intimidating way and is just calm enough to be at a neutral level with you. "I'm not all bad huggy....I'm here to help you. I will try and make this right..." you promised, huggy stares at you, he does not say anything or show any gesture that he comprehended what you said. You still meant it even if he doesn't understand.

Before you was able to speak up again there was a small squeak sound like a valve has been turned and then the poppy gas begins to spill through a small vent in the wall, huggy in result start to panic and make a sound resembling a inhuman screech as he tries to get away from the purple like gas in fear. "Wait! Stop!!!" you turn to look at the glass wall attempting to scramble to your feet "you're scaring him!!" you shouted, yet they are unable to hear you through the thick glass. You look over at huggy who is trying to break through the glass, anger and fear written on his face as he bangs his fist on the glass. Yet no matter how much he tries the glass wont budge or resemble a crack. You almost panicked, not of what could happen to you this time but of huggy possibly hurting himself trying to escape.

You cough as the purple like gas fills your lungs and a wave of drowsiness washes over you... You noticed Huggy's movements slowed down and he slowly sinks to the floor again, falling asleep from the poppy gas. Moments before you also fallen asleep by the gas the valve turns again, the gas slowly clearing away as it is no longer flowing... You was so drowsy and out of it that you did not realize that the airlock door opened when the gas was clear enough and a gas mask wearing doctor dragged you out the chamber.

It took you a while to realize that the main doctor is lecturing you "Do you have any idea what you was even doing in there? You refused to do your job and you wasted everyone's time by sitting in the middle of the floor with no regards to your own life! How unprofessional can you even be!?" you blocked out the rest of the lecture after that...

You think you have done a good thing but at the same time not even close, you wonder if you are even able to help like you have promised... But who knows?

Maybe if you play your cards just right you could save the children... Even if their humanity is already lost...

You have been dismissed for the day but seeing as Huggy did not kill you just yet, they decided to make you try this experiment again another day...

--------------------------------

Greetings valued playtime co. employee, please enter your name and password to login.

Username:Eddie M.N. Ritterman

Passward:********

Logging in...

Hello Mr. Ritterman, how can i be able to assist?

Command/Open security footage/Train track cam73

Cannot open footage, camera 73 has been disabled

.....

Command/Open/Train wall footage

There is no footage captured, are you looking for a photo?

Command/Open/Train wall photo

opening: Train wall photo