Chapter 14 - Missing vibes

Karan was sitting in a business class seat in flight, he was reading a magazine but his entire thoughts were around her, how she came to his office today and surprised him.

Karan came outside from his conference call after the meeting and he entered his room, his system have control for all CCTV footage, he caught something and was surprised to see her car entering inside the office. His smile was never ending seeing her who was cladded in light cute salwar suit, she was so happy and her smile immediately reflected on his face.

Karan " so Mrs to be kundrra is here to surprise her fiance, interesting "

He watched all her moves, how she talk with the receptionist, how the receptionist made her wait, he was furious to know how the receptionist lethargically acted there and he was very pissed. He called Om.

Karan " Om, teja is here at the Reception ,get her upstairs and yeah act like I don't know about her visit "

Om cut the call listening his stern voice and as per his instructions, he went down, karan saw everything happened and he smiled a little listening her good heart.

Karan pov " she is so pure to this cruel world "

He watched her coming towards his room and he acted like he is busy and when she came inside, his heart was beating so fast, he want to hug her for this surprise, he wanted to believe, she is really here for him.

Once she left, he turned back to office and the first thing he did was to fire the receptionist who spoke rude to her. Miss Shah left having no choice, once he says anything, that's the final. The rest of the day, he was busy with his meetings and wrapping up things as he was heading to meet his sister for some days. Om will be handling things here in his absence.

Karan " If there is any emergency, just give a call, don't hesitate okay. And.. Om take care of her, she won't say anything, please ask Jake to keep a eye on her for her safety "

Cupid " I will take care of her my boii"

Om " I will take care, you don't worry and take care of Di "

He hugged him and settle in the car to drive to her home. His luggage was ready as parvez dropped them at his office the same evening. Time was around 10 pm, he hesitated to disturb them but at the same time, he can't go without seeing her, he will be back after a week and he needed her at this moment.

Cupid " awww look at you all romantic under my magic " he said proudly

He called her and she picked up in a ring, he smiled " Jagraheho aap "

Teja " jii, was waiting for your call, aap airport pounchgaye? "

Karan " nah, flight is at 12 pm, I m at a important place right now "

Teja " important place? Kahan? Office pe abhitak? "

Cupid " tere ghar " laying on bed

Karan smiled " aap neeche aajao na sweetheart "

Her eyes widen and she immediately rushed to the window, he was standing down leaning on his car. He smiled at her and waved his hands cutely, she smiled more and rushed down. Her parents were already asleep, so there is no one to disturb them. She opened the door and walked to him, he chuckled looking at her in cute pjyamas making her blush.

Karan "ahh, my to be wifey, you r so cuteeeee "

Cupid " just like me.. Haina " he sat on the bonnet