Chapter 8 - First call

The breakfast was a fun affair with both the families blending along. She was surprised to see Meenu and her fiance, acting cool with her family.

Teja pov " They r so different in person, For the world, they r cold and strict and for the family, they r sweet and fun. I have so many things to know, as he said let's take it slow "

He looked at her expression, he knew she was surprised by their behaviour and chuckled. She looked at him sensing his stare and he winked when her eyes met him making her blush more.

Cupid " hayee mei kithe jawann "

Karan pov " That blush makes her more adorable "

Om in his ears " Stop staring at my sister, bhaag nahi rahi kahin, tu baad mei bhi dhek sakta hai "

Karan " well my fiance and I will stare, what's your pblm " he smirked whispering

Om " oh well karan kundrra, I dont have any pblm but I m sure her father won't like if you see her like a creep right "

Karan looked down only to realize that they r infront of their parents. He looked at her who was currently serving them. He held her hands and she stopped

Karan " hmm, is this how you eat with your family daily? Like serve them and then eat later? "

She nodded no and mumma k smiled and said
" so you don't need to do this even today. We are a family and we all have two hands to serve us, sit down now "

He moved his chair a little to give her space and she looked at him shyly. She sat beside him and he served her.

Karan softly " I don't believe in old belief like wife should eat after husband, for me, you r equal to me and you will be before me in all ways , I will be behind you in everything as your shadow to protect you "

Teju " I never thought aap itni soft bhi hosakte ho " she whispered and he smiled.

Cupid " same teju, same.. Meine bhi Nahi socha tha ki iss karela ki andhar ek laddooo bhi hai "

Karan " aap kaafi kuch jaante nahiho sweet heart "

She blushed and he chuckled. The breakfast was over and kundrra's were bidding bye to each other. She wanted his mobile number but how will she ask him, she thought he will ask her number but he didn't, she pouted looking at him taking blessing from her parents, all set to leave the house.

Cupid " muh mei momos hai kya, puchna.. Number hi toh hai, uska property to nahi maangrahe hi, meri bholi teju "

He smiled at her and she smiled back at him.

Karan " Take care sweetheart and I don't want a scratch on my fiance "

She blushed and looked down, he rolled his tongue inside his mouth
" jab aap blush karte ho, it make my dil go hmm hmm hmm "

Cupid " Jab tum aise baat karte hona, my dil goess yayayyyay "

She blushed more and looked up
" aap bhi apna khayal rakhiye... "

He nodded and left out and his family hugged her.

Mumma " I can't wait to take you to our home " she kissed her forehead

Teju smiled at her and papa also patted her head, Meenu Di hugged her.

Meenu " You will be my partner in crime right? We will tease sunny more? "

Teju nodded yes and hugged her " I admire you so much for the things you have achieved in your works mam but after knowing you personally, I really feel blessed that I will a part of this family "