II

"Why am I registered as Prime Minister, Your Bastard Majesty?" Cale curses at Alver Crossman, who smiles like a saint as if he did not do anything wrong.

"You are the Prime Minister not just registered, Dongsaeng."

Cale frowned even more, unable to move because he was restrained by the blanket he had fallen in love with while spending time with Slackerlife-chan.

Right now, he looked like a sushi roll.

"Human is so adorable!"

"Cale-nyah can not move!"

"Hehe."

Even the kids who did this art were laughing at him.

"No allowances then," he smirks, closing his eyes as the children whimper.

"No allowance? Let Cookie-Majesty take charge of Allowances," Alver said, pulling out a silver plaque.

"Yehey!" exclaimed the children, letting out their tongues and bullying Cale.

"Where is mine?" Cale inquired, raising his head.

"None, Your Excellency, the Bastard Prime Minister of the Rowoon Kingdom; you are not a child," Alver snarks. Cale grumbled in annoyance and decided to go back to sleep. In any case, the Southern Continent's sunshine is ideal for morning and afternoon naps. He might as well hibernate and let these 'good' people cry themselves to sleep.

With a bastard Emperor and a bastard Prime Minister, it is all downhill for the Rowoon Empire!

Cale awoke to find himself in one of Obelia's Imperial Palace's guest houses. The atmosphere was pleasant, but it was not a good time to attend a banquet.

They arrived much too late in the evening, but it is better if they can roam around freely as usual.

"Raon, Ohn, Hong," he said to the three children, "you might as well take a look around."

"You are right, Human/Cale-nyah!"

Without asking for permission, Cale and the children, followed by his people, went around and tried some of the specialties of the Obelian Empire. The Empire is definitely one that's flaunts wealth and prosperity.

Millions of people and millions of smiles welcomed them.

Unlike the still-changing Rowoon Empire, Cale knew right away the effort of the Current Monarch of the Obelian Empire.

Despite his status as an unofficial heir to the throne, people revere him as a hero.

Unlike Alver Crossman, who has every right to the throne, the Obelian empire only designated one heir as the next heir.

"This is good."

"They are top-notch beef, beauty!"

"Try this one as well; it goes great with those skewers!"

"Do not forget about the desserts!"

Cale smirks; even the people of this empire know how to render him speechless! In this type of festival, they know what they need rather than selling the same thing over and over! He just smiled and observed how everyone was having a peaceful night. After dealing with the hunters, they would been living in silence for a long time.

Rowoon Empire should also look like this.

An empire filled with laughter and smiles.

He stood up and walked around, carrying two kittens in his arms and an invisible dragon on his back. He was strolling aimlessly while taking in the festivities. People called him Beauty or Pretty, and even Brother Handsome. This Empire certainly knows how to persuade people to buy their wares!