~Underground~

Draytons POV:

A few weeks later when we were fully moved in and underground of the Texas Battle Lands theme park, I noticed how Nubbins had been acting different. He stopped bothering Y/N as much and was usually locked up in his room. Our other brother aka Nubbins twin, Chop Top, was supposed to be coming home from Vietnam, or as he calls it "Namland."

Hopefully he doesn't fall in love with Y/N like Bubba and Nubbins did. I still don't like Y/N but as long as they keep Bubba occupied I don't care.

Nubbins was currently out digging up graves. I told him to stop but he doesn't listen. He's most likely walking home right now, or trying to hitchhike his way back. Bubba and Y/N were in Bubbas room doing who knows what. I eventually gave up on trying to separate them because it's no use. Those two are almost always together. Bubba likes to touch their hair, play with their hair or anything that involves being touchy.

I was currently sitting in the kitchen with nothing to do. So, I go up to Bubbas room to see what Bubba and Y/N were doing.

Bubbas POV:

Me and Y/N were sitting on my bed, cuddling. I was planting light kisses all over their face while they rambled on about Nubbins and how they feel bad for rejecting him how they did because now Nubbins acts like he hates Y/N.

Y/N doesn't know about our other brother, Chop Top, who is currently in Vietnam. Drayton said he'll be coming home soon so then Y/N will be able to meet him. Hopefully Chop Top doesn't fall in love with Y/N. There's a sudden knock on my bedroom door, causing me to stop kissing Y/N's face and look at the door where Drayton has now entered.

Drayton's POV:

I opened the door and enter,
Looking at the two cuddled up together on the bed. "The hell are you two doin?" I ask, putting my hands on my hips as Bubba starts mumbling and making noises.

"You know what? I don't care anymore. It's not like you two will ever split up or not be together." I say, causing Y/N to look at me in confusion. "Really? So since you give up does that me you don't care if I do this?" They ask as they grab Bubbas face and kiss him passionately.

My eyes widen and I cross my arms over my chest. Y/N pulls away and looks at Bubba before looking at me again. "Kissing... is not allowed." I say. "But—..." I cut them off. "No buts. If I see you two kissing then... I'll stop buying cookie dough." They both look at me with pleading eyes. "Fine! But please don't stop buying cookie dough!" Y/N says and Bubba nods.

"I don't care what you two do as long as there's no kissing or intimacy around me." I say, turning around and getting ready to leave the room. "Wait! Are we allowed to kiss when we're alone and you're not around?" Y/N asks.

"I don't care. Do whatever when you're alone as long as I'm not around." I say before leaving the room. I wondered when Nubbins would be back...

Nubbins POV:

I was currently waking back home through the long, empty roads of Texas until I hear a vehicle. I turn around and see a green van. "Perfect..." I mumble as I put a thumb out, hoping they'd stop.

They do and let me in. There were five people, two females and three males, not including me. One of the guys was in a wheelchair. "Uhh... hi! I'm Nubbins. Nubbins Sawyer." I say with a small wave.

"I'm Franklin. This is my sister Sally." The one in the wheelchair, who I now know as Franklin, says while pointing to the girl in the passengers seat. "That's Pam and her boyfriend Kirk." He points to the other girl and at the guy sitting next to her.

"And the driver is Jerry." He says while pointing at the driver. "Anyways, where ya headed?" Sally asks me. "Oh, uh, I'm headin to that Texas Battle Lands theme park place. You know where that is, right?" I looked at Sally then at Jerry as I spoke.

Jerry nods. "Yeah, we know where that is." He says as he continues driving. "A—amazing, thanks!" I say with a smile.

We drive in silence for a while until I decide to break the silence. "So uh, what are you guys doing out here in the middle of Texas?" I ask, looking from person to person. "We were going to that graveyard to make sure mine and Franklins granddad wasn't dug up." Sally says.

"And then we're going to an old house me and Sally grew up in." Franklin adds. "That sounds... fun!" I say, still smiling. I notice Franklin playing with a small pocket knife. I snatch it from him and examine it before cutting the palm of my hand open with it. They all gave me disgusted looks after I had given back the knife. My smile disappeared.

I put my head down for a second before looking back up and pulling out an old camera.

Authors note: I'm very sorry this chapter took so long to publish! I'm trying to get new chapters out quickly but with me being distracted by my new hyperfixation and writing other fanfictions for that new hyperfixation and also having to worry about school it's hard to get new chapters published.

Word Count: 941