Eleven: Selective Hearing

Corvina Maxwell

"This dress!" She gushed.

"Really? Isn't it revealing?"

"Honey, you, me, and Caden are going to the club with Ecstasy. Come on." She scoffed and a knock came on the door, she screamed, letting Caden in.

"Hey bitches!" He screamed.

"Tell her this dress is perfect." Jessie said, showing him.

"Yes. God I'd fuck you and I'm a gay bottom." He snorted.

"Alright."

I put it on and immediately fell insecure of my chest.

I always got told how lucky I was by other girls. But every guy I've been with has wished they could get bigger boobs on me to match my hips, thighs, and face.

Imagine a bit of a smaller chest

"Babe, you look amazing. Why the face?" Jessie rubbed my arm.

"There's no face. Thank you." I gave my best, false smile.

I chanted in my mind that these people weren't permanent in my life and it wouldn't matter.

I loved the heels, they pushed me up in height and I paired all of it with a silver necklace and some rings and bracelets

I put my hair in a slick ponytail, letting my curls fall to my waist as they wished.

I applied a dark red lipstick and some mascara before we heard knocks.

Jessie screamed, excited for Tony.

They'd been talking more often.

Caden screamed, just excited.

And I studied myself in the mirror, telling myself this was my last chance to change.

I didn't have many problems with myself as a whole but for some reason I felt overly insecure since being around Valerian so much.

I walked out, stuttering on my steps as Valerian was nodding to Jessie and Caden, Caden freaking out.