9 | The Same

"Honey, we thought in order to get more VK's to sign up for the program that it would be great if you went over to pass out and hang up the four's posters

"Honey, we thought in order to get more VK's to sign up for the program that it would be great if you went over to pass out and hang up the four's posters. Volunteer to show we want to give more a chance as well." Belle tells Bella as she walks into their office.

"You of course would have someone with you for protection just in case something goes wrong with certain VK's." Adam adds.

"Why me and not Ben? It's his thing." She says confused.

"Because you still need to do your duties as the Princess." Belle gives her a look.

"Fine, I'll do it for my brother because I'm a good sister." Bella gives them a fake smile.

"Great, the limo is outside waiting for you."

"Oh, now?" Bella rushes for the door to leave not wanting to make her parents mad.

Arriving at the Isle people watch her get out of the limo. She explains she's there to help spread word about the VK program and passes out flyers and posters to those who wanted to help.

"Princess Isabella." Dizzy goes over to her.

"Dizzy, right? And just call me Bella." Bella gives her a smile.

"Yes, I can't believe King Ben is giving more VK's a chance at living in Auradon." She jumps in joy.

"Well, after seeing how it is here for you guys he wanted to change that for some of you guys." Bella tells her with a smile.

"It's nice you came over to help to get more people to join. It's showing progress of Auradon." Dizzy says so Bella just looks at her for a few seconds.

"It really is thanks to Ben. And me... I'll take a little credit since I put the thought in his head in the very beginning." Bella laughs.

"Well, thank you." Dizzy hugs her so Bella hugs her back.

The two of them work together putting up posters till Dizzy stops, "I don't have any money." Bella looks back confused only to see Harry.

"You steal from younger kids, really?"

"I haven't done it since Uma left. But I hear the Princess was here so I finally found her." He smiles walking closer to them.

"And why are you looking for me? That's a little creepy."

"I was just curious what the Princess was doing here again, but I see this time it's one of her duties and not for fun like last time." He smiles eyeing her head to toe. She was a beauty in his eyes and he loved what he saw. Since he met her, his mind has only been able to think about her wanting to see her again.

"Exactly, I'm here for my Princess duties and not for fun like last time. So excuse me, I'm quite busy." Bella lets him know, "Dizzy, where's another good spot to put up posters?" Bella turns to her.