Part-25

Happpyyy Reading!!

Hardik and Geetika's room.

Geetika was standing in front of the mirror in the closet, she was all ready for tonight's event and staring at her dress. She liked it. It made her pregnant body look really pretty. Ever since her bump was growing, she was becoming a little self conscious about herself but have Ishita beside her telling her that is it completely normal and beautiful, Geetika was able to handle her body change.

She would throw up more frequently which made Hardik worried but their doctor confirmed that it was nothing serious, every women experiences such stage during pregnancy.

She stroked her little baby bump looking in the mirror and Hardik entered the closet in his pants and dress shirt half down till his chest. He smiled at her actions and hugged her from behind. "You look marvelous" he says and Geetika smiles "Thank you"

"You know you don't have to attend today, it is completely fine if you skip" he says turning her around and slipping his hand under her waist. Geetika rolled her arms around his neck and smiled
"I want to be there and support you, I know today's meeting with Mr.Rajvansh means a lot to you and the company" she says and Hardik smiled pecking her lips.

"I don't want you to be tired" He says and Geetika nodded "If I feel exhausted I will come home early. Today you don't have to worry about me" she says removing her hand from his neck and buttoning his shirt till his neck and adjusting his coller.

"There will never be a day when I will not worry about you" he says leaning in and Geetika pushed him away "Common now we are already behind time" she says and giggles.

"I am going downstairs" she walks away and Hardik just smiled at her back. She was sure driving him crazy.

***

At the living room, Laksh and Saanvi were waiting for their elders and getting bored.
"I am hungry now" Laksh mutters while sitting on the couch looking dead. "Me too" Saanvi replied sighing and leaning back on the sofa.

They both were silent for a minute but then heard arguing noises, both of their's heas turned towards the stair case and they saw their eldest bhaiya and bhabhi fighting as if they would take each other's lives any moment.

"Common Ishita let's not argue over a stupid topic" Abhimanyu says following Ishita down the stairs while wearing his watch. "Yes ofcouse when it comes to my family it is a STUPID topic" she says to him looking at him with crosses arms and standing on the staircase.

"I NEVER SAID THAT" Abhimanyu replies in a whisper yell and Ishita rolled her eyes scoffing and turned around walking down the stairs more aggressivly.

"At least listen to me once" he says following her. "Talk to you dear mama about I cause that is what you always do!'' she yelled back at him and the audience in front of them were a little shocked.
Laksh and Saanvi were the ones always fighting in the house, they have only seen their eldest fight one time and this was something new that everyone was witnessing.

Ishita stood beside the couch "Fine don't talk to me. It's not like I am dying to talk to you" Abhimanyu said and walked to the opposite side to where she was standing. By this time, Hardik and Geetika were at the living room too.

"And by the way I have many interesting people in my life to talk to" Abhimanyu said and Ishita scoffed looking away. "Sure" she says sarcasticly and Abhimanyu's eyes widen "What is that suppose to mean?" he says and Ishita just ignored him.

Their siblings were just staring between then two of them as if some tennis match was going on. "Alright guys what is going on?" Geetika asked and they both just ignored it. "Ask you bhabhi" Abhimanyu says and Ishita looked at him unbelievable
"Why are you saying it like it's my fault we are fighting" she says and Abhimanyu frowned. "Is it not?" he says stuffing his hands in his pocket.

Everyone gasped and Abhimanyu looked at them with a 'what' expression.

"Hardik and Geetika I am coming with you both, let's go we are late already" Ishita says walking out of the house.

Hardik and Geetika followed her and Laksh and Saanvi were standing next to Abhimanyu. "Bhaiya you can come in our car" Laksh says and Abhimanyu nods walking out.

Finally everyone was seated in their respective cars and they were on their way to the event. Upon reaching there, the cars were stopped at the parking lot. The couples were suppose to walk up to the entrance and there were a lot of paparazzi and media present.

As soon as they were out of the car, Abhimanyu walked to Ishita. "Let's not fight in front of the cameras huh" he says to her softly by pulling her arm gently. Ishita snorted and held his hand, not every gently and started walking towards the gates.

They all walked together and at the entrance, they split into couples. Abhimanyu and Ishita were the first ones to enter, Abhimanyu slide his hand onto her waist and they both smiled for the camera for a minute and then walked inside.

Hardik and Geetika came in next, holding hands and posed for the cameras, Geetika's pregnancy news was still hidden from the media so this is for sure gonna make the headlines tomorrow.

Next came Laksh and Saanvi. Saanvi was holding Laksh's arm and they both looked amazingly dashing. They both were known as the hottest couple in the town and no one could deny the facts.

As everyone was done with the camera, they walked inside and scene inside the mansion was totally different. The lights were lowed and you could smell smoke everywhere. Everyone had a glass of alcohol in their hands and the DJ music was blasting. Is this what millionaire's party looked like?.

(I don't know I am just a young dumb broke highschool kid.)

Ishita stepped aside from Abhimanyu as they entered inside. Abhimanyu cleared his throat and saw his secretary walk towards him.
His secretary wished Ishita and she greeted him back.
He handed Abhimanyu the file of the deal they are going to offer the Rajvansh's.

By this time Hardik, Geetika, Laksh and Saanvi both were inside. "Good, have you talked to Mr.Oberoi yet?" Abhimanyu asks closing the file. "Yes sir, Mr.Oberoi is waiting in the personal room, once you talk to him we can invite Mr.Rajvansh inside too" Abhimanyu's secretary says and he nods.

"Let's go Hardik" Abhimanyu says and they both walked towards the private rooms.
Ishita just looked at him while he went away. Abhimanyu stopped and turned around as if he forgot something.
"Isha please, let's not fight in front of these people" he whispers in her ears and Ishita frowned more. "Why did you even marry me Abhimanyu" she says and walks away from there.

Geetika saw this and followed Ishita.

Abhimanyu sighs and looked between Hardik and Ishita's retreating figure. 'fuck' he whispers to himself and walks towards Hardik.
.
.
.
thanks for reading <33

drink water, eat food and take care💘

bye :)