Part-18

Happy Reading <33

In the middle of nowhere-

Ishita put Ayaansh on his crib as he was sound asleep, she covered him tiny body with warm blanket to spare him from the hard cold wheater outside.

She looked over at Abhimanyu and he was working on his laptop on the study table. Ishita took out a single blanket from the closet and wrapped it around Abhimanyu's back, he looked up and gave her a tight smile.
"Are mom dad fine?" she asked hugging his from the back and he held her arms, creasing her hands.

"Yes they are safe and under security" he spoke and turned his office-chair around to face her and hugged her waist.
"I am tired Isha" he whispered huskily and Ishita creased his hair "Have some rest now, you have been working since the moment we got here, your body and eyes need some rest" Ishita said and he just simply nodded kissing her stomach making Ishita giggle.

"Common go to bed" she said hitting him on the arm and making him stand, Abhimanyu was way too tired to argue and just stood up nodding.

Once they were in bed, Abhimanyu turned off the lights except the lamp, he got under the blankets and hugged Ishita's tiny frame.
"I am scared" he whispers in her neck and Ishita trembled. Not because of the closeness but his words, she has never seen him breakdown in their 3 years of marriage.

"Shh, it will be fine. I know we will get through it" Ishita spoke holding him closer and they both fell asleep in each others embrace.

_________________

Hardik took out his laptop to work on his upcoming presentation and Geetika was sitting on the bed going through their bagpacks

"Listen, we gotta go shopping someday..I don't have enough clothes for winters and I don't want to live in your baggy pants and shirts" she said and he looked up from his laptop
"Sure your word is my command" he spoke and smiled at her.

"For how much time will we stay here?" she asked him "I can't say for sure but Abhimanyu bhai said that we should stay low for at least a month" he spoke and Geetika sighed.

"This is so dangerous. I really hope they catch that monster soon" she said folding their clothes. "Ya..I hope they do or else we have our men out searching for him..you don't worry" he spoke kissing her on the neck and Geetika gasped.

"Besharam" she said hitting him with a towel. He shrugged holding her wrists together "How am I a besharam? can't I kiss my wife?" he says and Geeika blushed right away.

She tried getting out his hold but he won't leave her "Now give me my kiss back" he said brining his cheeks in front of her and she slapped him lightly before going inside the closet.

"Areymm" he says following her inside.

____________________

Laksh and Saanvi were both busy in their phones when she looked over at him and tugged him with her feet "What ya doin'?" she asked with her eyebrows wiggling and he frowned "Using my phone" he replied dryly and went back to scrolling.

She made a face and stood up from the bed going near him, Laksh was sitting on the sofa chair with his phone near his face, Saanvi stood near him and he looked up with a questioning face. She parted his arms and sat on his lap.
"Always busy on your phone" she said taking his phone from his hands and checking what he was up to.

"Give me my phone Saanvi" he said but she ignored "No" and she got busy in scrolling through his phone.

"Common stop behaving like a child" he says pushing her off him and she twitched her lips "Hmm I am going" she said throwing his phone on him and getting up "Oye wait" he says collecting his phone

"Don't cone after me..go spend your time with your phone" she said and walks out of the room.

"Arey stop na Saanvi I am sorry WAPIS AAO" he shouted the part but she didn't stop running towards the kitchen.

By the time he caught by with her, everyone was present at their and they all were helping cool the dinner or set up the table. "Saanvi!" he whispers yelled and it caught everyone's attention. Saanvi shook her head and stood next to Ishita holding her arm

"Bhabhi tell him I won't talk to him" she said looking away and Laksh sighed "Bhabhi tell her I am SORRY" he says and Ishita looked her Saanvi "Bhabhi tell him to go and say to his phone. Usse hi shaddi karlete agar etna pyaar hai toh" she says and Laksh stood next to her "Arey sorry na..common now" he said taking his arm from Ishita but she hit her shoulder on his chest.

"Can't you guys fight later? I am hungry" Hardik said to which they nodded and everyone sat around the dinning table. Abhimanyu cane down with Ayaansh in his arms, he just woke up and was looking lost finding his mother "Mummaa'' he whined seeing her standing near the table.

Ishita smiled looking at him "Come here" she took him in her arms and kissed his forehead "You woke up so soon huh? are you hungry?" she asked creasing his head and he nodded "Rothi.." he spoke and Ishita chuckled nodded "Yes roti..will you eat some?" he nodded excitedly.

She sat on the table and everyone begun eating their food. "Hardik I didn't receive your report of the presentation" Abhimanyu said biting his rice "I am working on it bhai. You will get it by tonight" he replied and he nodded. "What is the new deal?" Ishita asked Abhimanyu while feeding Ayaansh his roti and rice with dal.

"It's the home decor one..we are opening a new branch in London" he says and she nodded.

Even though Ishita has not done masters in business like her husband she understands his company's business and tries to involve in his office talks.
.
.
.
They are hidden away!!

I hope you liked the chapter :)
thanks for reading <333