♡The Ghost Marriage Event (1)♡

" Please. Please marry me!"

" Don't look at other people. Please marry me!"

" Please...won't you choose me as your marriage partner?"

" Beautiful lady. Please make me your eternal love slave,"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ONE DAY,....

" No, no way~ This great me don't want to clean~" Grim spoke, as Y/N chuckled" Let's decide by Jankenpon,"." One more, one more chance! This time I won't lose...". The two were voting who would be cleaning the dishes. How childish ,yet youthful....

"HEY!!" {???}

Grim startled with a mysterious voice. The ghost started to speak in a rude tone " Filthy rats! What are you doing here!"." Motherfucker, this is our dorm!" Y/N yelled at the ghost, irritated.

" What, the usual ghost...Not? If I look closely, they have different appearances," Grim tilted it's head, as the ghost continued to speak " This mansion is the Princess's reception hall. Outsiders aren't allowed entry!". "Babi, ni dorm akulah!!" They yelled more. (Pig, this is my dorm!!)

Grim confused " Princess? Reception hall?
...I don't understand, but this is the great me's dorm. Outsiders are you guys!"." Nonsense. This mansion has belonged to our country before you younglings are even born! If you don't go away, we'll force you out,". The ghost threat.

"Oh yeah? Macam mane? Tumbuk kitorang?" {Oh yeah? How ? Punched us?".

"Now hold on for a moment,". One of the ghost stare at Y/N for a few minutes. Then he yelled " It's them!! We have found them!!"." Found what?!" Grim asked.

"We have found the groom!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CROWLEY OFFICE

" The dorm got overtaken by ghost with white hat?"." That's right! Those ghosts suddenly came and claimed the ramshackle dorm as their own!Saying nonsense, like a princess and everything," Grim explained in irritated.

Crowley nod " Princess... aah, I see! That dorm has been neglected until last year...this year too, that season has come,"." Too??" Grim asked.

" The ghosts that chase you guys away are the retainer of the Ghost Bride," (Crowley)

" Ghost Bride? Who is that? I don't know if that is joyous or scary," (Grim)

" That person is a princess of a country that perished a long time ago. Her dream was to get married to a wonderful prince.
But she lost her life before her dream can be fulfilled.Even after she became a ghost, she haven't given up on marrying 'the ideal prince'...
When this season come, she come to this Twisted Wonderland to search for her groom. The ramshackle dorm is their base in this world. To have it get chosen between all the abandoned buildings in this world, and approved by royal ghosts, it's an honor, right.
Ehhen!" Crowley laughed, proudly.

Grim spoke in mad " This is not the time to get proud! Just quickly exorcise those troublesome ghosts!"." Exorcising them are trouble...cough! Too pitiful for them. Just let them be. Besides, she will keep trying to find a groom that won't be found,". Crowley sighed.

" Can't find the groom? Why is that?" Grim asked. But remember just now that....

" Because her 'ideal groom' specifications are....
Height over 170 cm!
Slim body without excess fat!
Beautiful skin that overflow with sense of freshness!
Slanted eyes!
Charming smile!
Shinny and smooth black raven hair!
Lips that make you want to kiss them!
.......a gorgeous person with those conditions!" He spoke in slightly high pitched.
" With her rosy glasses, she won't find any person that will fit her ideal in this world. Hahaha!
Every year, the only damage is the ramshackle dorm. Just wait a few days, and the ghosts will give up and leave. Just stop the useless resistance, and stay over on your friend place for 2,3 days,". Crowley said. Then Grim try to explain" But, Y/N...."