ヮBook 2.5: Fight Till You Hurtヮ

"LET'S DO IT IN MY WAY,"
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leona blinked " Oi, Herbivore. What the hell are you doing,"." Didn't I tell you, we'll be fighting in my way,". I said, as I place a pyramid shape of flip flop.

" Remember, I suggest this game to Headmaster. Consider you're the first one to try this game," I smirked to him, as I draw a line away from the pyramid.

  I stop and look at them " You'll be the hunter, and I'll be the prey. All you need to do is hit me with this slippers once I hit the pyramid. If I get hit before building it, you won. But if I do, I won. Easy right?"." I...guess?" Ruggie scratch his cheek.

" But, I need to confiscated your wand,"

" Ugh ...fine," {Leona}

" ALL.OF.THEM,"

  Leona's glared at me " Tch. Oi, gave the humans the wand. And no hiding it," the other students of Savanaclaw growling with annoyed, but obey Leona's word as they handed me all they wand.

" Good. Babe, hold this for me,"." O–Oh! Sure," Cater stutter, as I handed over the pile of wand. His face is red, as I leave him. I took off my shoes, and socks. Leaving only bare feet to play.

Ace asked from the stadium seat " You sure you don't want us to play?"." I'm fine being alone. You two just watch," I yelled back, as I rolled up my sleeves.

  Behind the line, I locked my target with the slippers. Took a deep breathe, and let it out. Throw it as all might, and it hit jackpot! The game began!

But before they could react.....

  " What the–THEIR FAST!?" Ruggie exclaimed, as I run opposite way from them. Leona clicked his tongue, as him and few Savanaclaw student chase me.

'you may be the lion, but I have you know I was known for winner on 400m laps for 7 years'

  Before any of the students could grab me, I jump and step their head for support. Landed gracefully, as I ran from them again. " Their running again!" The students said.

" Three seconds of holding that thing! And no moving! Rules are rules!"

" What!? You're telling us now!?"

  I arrive at the pyramid spot, and start building up. Hilarious, as I watched the other students struggle to handing the slipper one by one.

  Before Leona could strike at me, I'm finished with the tower. " Done! I win,"." Woahhh!!!! You're so fast, N/N!!" Deuce yelled from the seat, followed by other cheer.

" I thought the Savanaclaw hunt in group. Huh.... couldn't get a small deer now?"

" Tch.....if you're that confident. Switch then,".

" With pleasure,".

~~~~~~~~

The Savanaclaw smirked as they whisper " There's no way they can catch us. Their solo, and we're packed,"." Yeah! And we can build that stupid things in the matter of minutes,".

" Shut your mouth. I'm throwing,". Leona said, as he lazily throw the slippers to the pyramid. As soon it fall, of them running away from me.

But when they turned their back....

" BOSS, BEHIND YOU!!!!"

  He turned around to saw a flying human, with a flip flops on it. Smirk, as I throw it like a meteorite. " PINBALL STRIKE!!"." Pinball wha–," Ruggie couldn't even finished the reply, as the slippers smack his face.

And bounce it to another person and hit it.....

Another .....

And Another.....

  Until all of them, including Leona got hit. " 2-0. I won~,"." Tch ...why you.....," Leona glare at me, until a familiar voice came out. " What the hell are you guys doing?". It's Jack!

  " Huh? We're just having a little fun with some trespassers," {Leona}

" To which you did it....BADLY," {Y/N}

  I smug glance at me, as Leona clicked his tongue. " What's fun about tormenting amateur players?" Jake state, as he crossed his arms. Ruggie chuckle " What's thiiis? Look at you, Jack! Heroically standing up for the downtrodden! How woefully admirable. Shyeheehee!".

" I'm just saying this is a disgusting spectacle and I don't wanna have to see it,"."  ...... Well, thanks. Now you've ruined all our fun," Leona roll his eyes towards Jack.

Savanaclaw Student A:  Whoa, Jack. You DO realize who you're talking to, right?

" If you're gonna play the upperclassman card, you oughta act the part,"

Savanaclaw Student B:  Whaaat did you say to me?! You want a piece of this too?!

" Oi," I state, as I kick the Savanaclaw student in the kneecaps. " Fuckin bitch. You just got defeated by a human, and you dare show your territorial worth here? Huh....HOW PATHETIC,"

I glance at the boys " Let's go. Dealing with this lazy ass people gonna make me go crazy. Ugh .... Aku nak campak kerusi....," {I want to throw chair}.

" Heh. Well, I can't say that was my finest moment on the field," {Cater}

" Thanks for the help, Jack," {Deuce}

Jack reply with unbother tone " Save it. I ain't in the business of charity work,"." Wow.....how kind of you," I mutter while look away. Jack glare at me, since his wolf instinct kick in.

" All right, Jack, we're taking off. Don't get in any accidents, you hear?". Cater said, while Jack disagree with his statement " You've got a whole lotta nerve to be worrying about me. Now scram already.
......,". As he left us.

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·· · •
Garden, Ramshackle Dorm....

  I have a habit in my life to study stars. But since I live  in a world where pollution of light cover the beautiful star, I rely on internet article.

Now here, I could finally study it. Crewel gave me a telescope and few astronomy book, as well potionlogy. He state that I could try make a potion based on stars.

" Woah.....it does make it super clear. That's no Mars I presume?" I mumble, seeing the whole galaxy with a telescope. Sudden move of bushes caught my guard up.

  Seems like I'm not the only who didn't when for a bed.....

I smile " Tsunotaro!"." Hello, darling. I see you also didn't like the idea of sleep?" Malleus said, as he sat besides me on the mat.

" I usually sleep late, like 2 or 3 morning. Besides, I'm learning about stars,". I state, as I scribble on a notebook. Malleus amused " Oh? Are you interested in joining any club?"." Uh...I don't think I join one yet,".

" It's just that, student in this school are too selfish and have their own ego! It vomit me! Why can't they be like you Tsunotaro?"

" Hmm... because I'm different from them. I'm a Fae, and also a fairy. Perhaps even a crown prince with immense power?" {Malleus}

  I chuckle " How about you, Tsun? You got a club to recommend?"." Ah...I do have a club on my own. But perhaps I'm the only member in it," Malleus said, as he pick a random flower and start pulling it's petal.

" Really? What club?"." Gargoyle Club," Malleus reply. I blank at first, and then reply" Well, how about I join your club?".

His eyes lit up, and gaze towards me disbelief " You mean it?"." Of course! If thag make Tsun happy, than I'm willing to join you. Besides, learning about Gargoyle sounds fun....," I smile.

" Oh shoot. I have to go to bed now. Goodbye, Tsunotaro. And good luck for the Spelldrive tournament!" I state, and left the fae on the garden.

As my presence gone, he look at the last petal of the flower. Pulling it, and mutter " They like me...,". His gaze are now towards the sky.

" Could it possible?"