Trauma

"You know you can make a lot of money doing these things..." Palutena scooted closer to the girl until their shoulders touched. The girl looked at her. She was uncomfortable. She took a sip from her glass and tried to look the other way.

"Come on... What's your name?" Palutena asked.

"Robin." The girl said and she looked at Palutena cautiously. Palutena grinned and got closer to her.

"What do you say, Robin? We have a good time and we make money in the process... You're a sub aren't you?"

Robin swallowed. Her face was beaded with sweat. "Yes..."

Palutena put her hand on Robin's neck and pressed her thumb into her skin. Robin wheezed and then caughed when Palutena let go. She held her neck and looked into Palutena's eyes.

"You like that don't you?" Palutena smiled.

_

Palutena pinned Robin against the wall and kissed her. Behind them was a camera on top of a tripod.

"Ok... Now get on your knees..." Palutena said.

Robin smiled and did what Palutena said. Palutena picked up some rope on the bed behind them.

"Put your hands behind you back, Honey," Palutena said.

"Oh... This is..."

"It's for the video." Palutena tied Robin's hands to one of the legs of the bed. Robin tugged at the rope. Her heart thumped in her chest.

Palutena grabbed Robin's neck and she struggled for air. She held her like that for 30 seconds then let go. Robin gasped for air.

"P-Palutena... I'm sorry but I don't think I like this-"

"Shut up." Palutena grabbed Robin by the neck again and held her for a minute this time. Robin's face was turning a slight purple and tears ran down her cheek as she stared directly at Palutena. Palutena let go and she gasped and panted for air.

"I-I'm going to scream and someone is going to come... I'm telling you I don't like this!" Robin said in a whispy voice.

"Go ahead, scream."

"Ahhh..." Robin tried to scream but her voice fell to a whimper quickly as she gasped for more air. Robin's eyes flooded with tears and her face went red. "Please just fucking untie me... I'm tired..." Robin said in a weak voice.

"That crying is so cute... If you cry like a little bitch I'll free you."

"What is wrong with you?"

"Oh shut up. Now choke on my cock while you cry, if you stop crying I'll cut you."

"Cut me?" Robin looked at Palutena's hand and she pulled a key out of her pocket. Her eyes swelled up in tears and she sobbed quietly.

"Good... Now I'm turned on!" Palutena pulled her zipper down and pushed her dick through it. "Say 'ah'!"

Robin opened her mouth as wide as she could and closed her eyes. She felt something warm in her mouth then quickly after that something hit the back of her throat. Robin choked and coughed spit on Palutena's cock.

"Open your eyes and look at me."

Robin opened her eyes and looked up at Palutena.

"Don't ever stop looking at me, ok?" Palutena pulled her cock out of Robin's mouth and she gasped for air while looking up at Palutena. Palutena then put her cock all the way into Robin's throat and held it for 30 seconds then pulled out again. Robin panted and coughed.  Palutena shoved her cock all the way in and started fucking Robin's head like it was a Fleshlight. She grabbed Robin's hair and used it as a stabilizer. Robin tried to keep her eyes on Palutena's but they rolled backwards as Palutena kept gagging her. Finally Palutena pulled her cock out and let Robin breath. She caught her breath then looked at Palutena.

Palutena grabbed Robin by the shoulders and pushed her down. She  fell on the ground on top of her hands. Palutena took Robin's pants and underwear off and pushed her legs so her ankles were above her head.

Robin felt Palutena tease her cock on her butthole. "Please no... It's gonna hurt... Please just use my vagina..." Robin sobbed.

Palutena smiled then shoved her cock in.

"It's too big..." Robin whimpered.

Palutena moved her hips back and forth faster and faster and Robin gasped and moaned. Robin began to vibrate then she squirted all over her own face.

"So it feels good enough for you to squirt?" Palutena started to fuck Robin harder. "Come on, do it again so I can cum." Palutena rubbed Robin's clit vigorously. Robin shook and squirted all over herself again. Palutena pulled out her cock and busted on Robin's stomach.

"Such a good sextoy." Palutena said. "I think I'm gonna keep you."

"Alright enough, untie me now."

"I'm sorry... But I can't just let you go." Palutena pulled out her key.

"No... You're lying..."

"I'm sorry but you wanted to do the video."

"Stop, please just untie me!"

"You think I won't?" Palutena slowly cut Robin's leg with her key.

"Do you want me to cry again? Is that what you want?" Robin began to cry and look at Palutena.

"No, that's over now... I have to kill you..."

Robin eyes widened and tears fell down her face. "Just let me go."

"I can't"

"You don't have to do this." Robin said with no emotion.

Palutena picked up a pill bottle from the nightstand and poured some pills in her hand. "Just go to sleep..." She stuffed the pills in Robin's mouth and she reluctantly swallowed them. "It will all be over soon."

_

Robin woke up in a room with the blinds closed. She was sitting slightly up and she had an ice pack on her forehead. She looked around and on the nightstand beside her was a stack of one hundred dollar bills. There was a knock and the door and a blurry figure came in an kneeled beside Robin. It was Palutena and she smiled softly. She put her hand on Robin's palm.

"You're going to be in a little bit of pain for the next few days... You can stay here if you want." Palutena looked at the nightstand. "That money is yours... Twelve thousand dollars. It's all I can give you right now." Palutena kissed Robin's cheek and left the room and closed the door.