Facefuck

"Lucina." Palutena said.

A dainty girl blue-haired peaked over the corner of the cubicle. "Ms. Palutena, did you need me?"

"Do I really have to ask you this everyday?" Lucina's head rested in her hand. She looked distraught. "For God's sake, Lucina, do me a favor and just bring me a coffee every morning."

"I'm sorry... The machine is not done yet-"

"Then turn on the damn machine before I get here!"

Lucina trembled. She tried to breathe to calm herself.

"Seriously, you have one job... You aren't just stupid are you?"

Lucina's body shook and she shut her eyes tight so no tears could poke through. "I do more than just b-bring you coffee..."

"Oh! I do more than just bring you coffee," Palutena squeaked mockingly. "Then what is that exactly?"

"FUCK YOU!" Lucina blurted out. She quickly covered her mouth with her hands in surprise. She looked at Palutena with wide eyes as tears rolled down her cheeks. She was red as a tomato and everyone in the office paused what they were doing to look. Palutena stood up and grabbed Lucina by the arm and yanked her. She dragged her all the way to an empty closet room with brooms and mops.

"Fuck me huh?" Palutena said with crossed arms.

"P-Please," Lucina clasped her hands together and begged Palutena. "I-I need this job, I-"

"Get on you knees."

"W-What? No... no... I will. Whatever you want!" Lucina scrambled to get on her knees and beg Palutena again. "Please Ms. Palutena-"

"Oh my God... Just shut up and let me fuck that big mouth of yours..." Palutena grabbed Lucina's neck and slammed her against the wall. The broom behind Palutena fell and some knick-knacks fell off the shelves.

"This is what you get little bitch." Palutena slapped Lucina on her cheek over and over and Lucina moaned in pain and gasped for breath. Palutena rushed to pull her skirt down and a big fat cock flew out and straightened in front of Lucina's face. Palutena pushed her cock all the way until it hit the back of Lucina's throat. Lucina's eyes rolled back and she gagged.

"How does it feel to get your head treated like a fucktoy?" Palutena fucked Lucina's head hitting her balls on Lucina's chin everytime. She grabbed Lucina hair like two handles and pulled them out words. All Lucina could do was choke and roll her eyes back. Her tongue stuck out under Palutena's cock and on her chin. Palutena pumped her cock as far in Lucina's throat as she could and just held it their and Lucina coughed and spit drooled down her chin.

"Such a good Fleshlight... I'm gonna fucking cum all over it." Palutena vibrated her cock back and forth in Lucina's throat. She pulled her cock out and Lucina gasped for air and coughed. Palutena jerked off her cock and came all over Lucina's red face and made sure to get a rope of cum on her hair.

Palutena grabbed Lucina's chin and lifted her head up. "Now next time you wanna talk to me like that, think about the words you're saying, huh?" Palutena dropped Lucina's chin and she just sat there paralyzed on the floor. Lucina suddenly felt the hard thumping in her pussy and the creamy discharge dripping down from her pussy to her ass.

"Why didn't you just fuck me in my pussy?" Lucina whimpered almost crying. "I'm so fucking horny..."

"That's your problem little slut," Palutena left the room and slammed the door behind her.

Lucina was left in there alone to masturbate while trying to relive what just happened to her.