Banasura

Usha,the daughter of banasura was also the amsha of Lord Shiva and the goddess,who gave their daughter to banasura after rigorous penance performed by the later.once in a dream Usha saw aniruddha and fell in love with him.chitralekha,the friend of Usha using her yogic and magic prowess brought aniruddha to Usha,and they both got married in the gandharva way.banasura came to know about this and he trapped aniruddha in nagpasha and kept him in his custody in the agnigarh hill.

When shree Krishna and balram came to know about the incident they along with the entire yadava Sena marched on their way to attack sonitpur which was the capital of banasura that time,banasura aware of krishna's capabilities prayed Lord Shiva for help,and ashutosh once again showed up for the help of his devotee,with his son Lord kartikeya,nandi,bhringi,etc

A huge war started,and many weapons were put to task,many soldiers with their glory up their chest,making war cries jumped upon each other and everybody including the gods were in awe of the scenario that was happening and about to happen.

Lord balabhadra took on Lord kartikeya,nandi took on pradyumna and Lord Krishna took on Lord Shiva,the entire universe was trembling seeing these supreme warriors going against each other.lord Krishna though knowing that Lord Shiva is invincible, requested him for the sake of Dharma to accept the defeat,Lord Shiva advised Lord Krishna to use the jrimbhanastra,which causes the opponent to sleep for a while,which Lord Shiva accepted and thus Lord Krishna's forces weredeclared the winner after thousand hands of banasura were cut off by Lord krishna.after this Lord Shiva explained banasura about Lord Krishna and his greatness and thus banasura welcomed the lord.

Usha and aniruddha were married to each other and everyone rejoiced at this,and after that Lord Krishna with all others,left for dwarika.