Smut

Palutena jerks Pot's cock aggressively. It's big long and straight like a torpedo and is accompanied by a plump ballsack. Palutena slaps Pit's balls with one hand and jerks with the other. Palutena stops with her hand at the base of the shaft and the head squirts with thick white cum that streams down onto Palutena's hand.

"That was boring," Palutena said and she stood up and walked away naked to wash her hands.

"L-Lady Palutena, I'm still hard... You don't want me to put it in?" Pit asked.

"No, Pit, you've already got your massage for the day..."

"Please... I'm still so horny...!"

"Shut up."

"Lady Palu-"

"Fuck you Pit."

Pit's started to cry quietly. He whimpered on the floor of the bathroom.

"All I do for you... I touch your penis for you and your balls... And I even fingered your butt because you asked, and you just sit there and cry."

"I'm s-so sorry..." Pit choked on his saliva and tears.

"Oh yeah..." Palutena's arm was moving up and down and there was a wet sound. Pit stopped crying for a second and tried to see what was happening.

"Don't stop now." Palutena moaned.

Pit stared in confusion.

"Pit... I said don't stop." Palutena said and she walked out the room frustrated. Pit sat there to catch his breath and wipe the tears and snot off his face. Palutena returned and she was wearing a strange black outfit that covered her private parts but exposed most of her skin under a thin vale and she was holding a belt.

"Pit, turn around."

Pit began crying again. "Lady Palutena, please! I'm sorry!"

"Don't make me repeat myself Pit. Now turn around and bend over!" Palutena yelled and Pit hurriedly turn over and exposed his ass to Palutena. He whimpered in fear.

Palutena wound up her hand behind her and struck Pit's ass with the belt.

"OH!" Pit yelled in pain and started to whimper and cry. "I'm sorry..."

Palutena grabbed Pit's dick in balls and pulled them back.

"Pit, close your legs together."

"W-Why..."

"PIT!"

Pit closed his legs and his dick and balls rested behind them and stuck out toward's Palutena. Palutena raised her hand up in the air and slapped Pit's dick and balls as hard as she could.

"OHMMM!" Pit moaned and cried. His dick and balls were red.

Palutena spread Pit's cheek open and balled her other hand up in a fist. She punched Pit's butthole and twisted her knuckles around in the hole.

"Owwww! Lady Palutena please... It can't fit."

"If you cry louder I'll stop."

Pit cried as loud as he could. His voice echoed through the bathroom.

Palutena sighed. "I'm going to keep hitting you... And if you cum I'll stop."

Palutena raised her hand up then slapped Pit balls. Then she slapped him on his taint, then his butthole, then she slapped both of his ass cheeks multiple times. She slapped him on the back of each of his thighs then she just began to spank Pit's balls left and right over and over.

"I'm gonna cum..."

Palutena kept slamming and Pit's cock dripped out cum like piss all over his legs. His whole ass, legs, genitals, and thighs were red. Pit moaned softly. Palutena turned him around and his face was red with blush and stained with dried tears.

"Come on, let's go take a nap," Palutena picked Pit up. He was already sleep in her arms as she carried her. She put him on the bed and pulled covers over him. She crawled into bed and put her arm over Pit's shoulder. She kissed his ear and closed her eyes.