𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹

/Theodore/

4 year old Theodore running to the swings as his parents run behind him catching up. His dad hosts him up to the seat putting him in and pushing him slightly making sure to not scare him. Theodore screams higher and higher after each passing second.

"Look mama I'm flying" he says laughing. His mother laughs at his imaginations and takes pictures to remember the moment.

The family goes sit down and have a picnic on the grass saying how lucky they are having a wonderful son. They lay on the grass watching clouds and imagining what they look like.

As Theodore was about to say I love you everything around him starts to disappear including his parents. He hears his parents yelling his name but can't see them.

"MOM DAD" I yelled out in a panic as I sit up. I looked around in panic not knowing where I was. I came familiar with my surroundings and realized I was in a crib, wearing a onesie, and in a nursery?

'This man is delulu' I thought as I stand on my feet. I tried to lift myself over the bars but quickly came to realize it's too high.

As I kept trying I hear the door unlock, and Marcelino walks in, I drop back down and back away in the corner.

"GO AWAY YOU MONSTER" I yelled at him. He just sighed and continue walking over to the crib.

"You need to watch your mouth baby boy" he said sternly. I just rolled my eyes and ignore him.

I felt him pick me up by the waist and hoist me up to his hip. I start to struggle in his arms wanting to be release, "LET GO" I yelled.

I put my head on his shoulder and relaxed for a second before I  bit down on his shoulder watching him winced in pain.

"SHIT" he yelled and pulled me away from him. He looked at me angrily and I knew I messed up.

"I know you don't know the rules, but you know better than to bite daddy" he said slightly raising his voice.

I get scared as he sat down on the chair in the room and sat me down on his lap. I squirm around uncomfortable in his lap until-

"STOP" he yelled. I stop squirming and felt tears in my eyes wanting to fall.

"Your going to get 10 spankings for biting dada Theo" he said. My eyes widen and I immediately tried to get off his lap.

But it was ineffective, he laid me down on my stomach and took off my onesie. As he took it off I saw I had a diaper on and embarrassment took over immediately.

I completely forgot about the spanking until he started, "count" he said and spank me again.

As I felt the other spanks coming I could barely hold it together. Tears were falling down my face and the spanks kept coming.

By the 6th spank I let out a loud cry. My butt stings so much, I couldn't focus on anything else.

"Keep counting baby you're almost done" he said. I whimpered and continue to count until he was finished.

At the last one I barely count it out and broke out in sobs. I felt him put back on the onesie and sat me up.

"You did so good bubba, it's okay daddy got you now, your okay" he said comforting me.