𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

/Theodore/

I get woken up by mom shaking me telling me to get up and pack my clothes in a suitcase, I get confuse as I turn around to see it's 3:14 in the morning.

I'm still groggy but once I compose myself I see mom sweating with a stern face. I wanted to ask her what's wrong but seeing her face I realize it wasn't the best time to ask.

I quickly pulled out my suitcase from closet making sure to pack necessities and take majority's of my clothes. I take Dino off my bed carrying it on my other hand as I quickly walk downstairs with my suitcase with my other.

As I walk downstairs I see the house is a mess and bags in the front of the door, I'm still very confuse and quite scared but still trying keep myself calm.

"Mom dad what's going on" I ask with tears threatening to fall, it's very clear that you can tell that I'm scared. They look at each other with heartbreak and you can tell they are drained bags under their eyes and redness around their eyes as well.

Dad comes first comes over to me and hugs me tightly "I know your scared but we will explain everything to you" he says while rubbing my back trying to assure me.

Mom then comes over and hugs me as well trying to comfort me until we heard cars screeching and few seconds later banging on the door.

I screamed and cowered into mom as I hear the door gets broken and multiple man gets inside but one catches my eye and it seems like he's the leader.

I see mom and dad looking very pale and shocked at this but quickly regain themselves and hide me behind them. I clutch Dino closely feeling tears run down my cheeks.

"WHERE'S MY FUCKING MONEY" The bad man yelled at my parents. I clutched to my parents even harder and tears came down harder.

"Please sir we are only short a few thousands give us only a few more months and-" my dad said before he was cut off.

"You said that last month and the last month AND the last month, I want my money and I want it NOW" He said shouting making my cries become louder than what it was before.

I heard it become quiet and just my sniffles was in the air.

"And who may that be hm" he said. I peeked out from my parents side seeing him more clearer. He's very tall much taller than my dad, he has black hair, and muscle.

I quickly look away knowing I have been staring for too long, he just smirked and goes back to that mean face.

"That's none of your business, this is between me and you Marcelino" dad said getting angry.

'Ohh so that's his name Marcelino' I thought.

"Okay let's make a deal give me your son and I will erase all your debts ORRR I could just kill you and forcefully take him from you" he explained with his deadly smirk.

I was shocked what does he want from me, I quickly became more scared. I could see my parents getting worried but more angry.

I clutch onto my parents even harder afraid to let go for a second, "LEAVE MY SON OUT OF THIS"  my dad yelled.

I was shocked to see my dad yelled like that seeing that he barely yells especially not like that.

As I hear a gunshot go off my heart started to beat faster than normal, I see him holding the gun in the air saying "that was my last warning, next time I won't miss" he says while lowering the gun towards my dad.

I started to hyperventilate and continue to look at my dad with fear for his life. He continues to hide me behind him but this time holding me more tightly. "3......2...1-"

"NO WAIT PLEASE DON'T" I said getting from behind my dad to in front of him staring at Marcelino.

I hear mom started to cry and dad yelling at me to get back behind him.

"Please don't hurt him I'll come with you" I said while tears running down my face. I started to walk towards him cautiously as he started to put the gun down.

As I continue to walk towards him I felt dad grabbed the back of my shirt and pulled me back towards him.

"YOUR NOT TAKING MY SON, YOU HEAR ME YOUR NOT" my dad yells at him. I just cried into his arms as I hugged him tighter.

"Fine we will do this the hard way" he says before snapping his fingers. I see his men come towards us quickly and tried to separate us apart.

I felt dad gripped unto me tighter but the men were even stronger so in just a few seconds they manage to separate me from dad and mom.

I see them hold down my parents preventing them to get to me, my dad struggle the most but was overpowered by multiple men.

They manage to hold him down, I tried to run towards them but was held back from someone, and that someone was Marcelino.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY SON" my dad yelled. I tried to get out from his grip on me but his grip only got tighter.

"NO LET ME GO" I cried as I sworn around in his grip. He picks me up and holds me close to his body.

"NO DONT TAKE AWAY MY CHILD" my mom yelled. I look at her and tears running down her face while she is struggling to get up.

"MOM DAD AGHH NO" I yelled while hitting and kicking him but to no avail.

My mom and dad screams decreased as he walks outside of the home carrying me with him.

"Please stop I just want my family" I cried as he continues to walk. He pushes my head onto his shoulder and kept his hand preventing me to lift my head up.

"Shhh don't cry daddy got you now" he said while consoling me.

"Please let me go, I want my parents" I sobbed as he continue to hold me as we continue to his car.

"Shhhhhh....there's nothing to be getting worked for" he said while rubbing my back in a circular motion.

He opens the door to the car and gets in with me on his lap facing him. I struggled to get out his grip around me and continued to swarm around.

I see his hand reach out to grab something and it looked sharp.

Needle?

A NEEDLE???!

I immediately started to struggle, "no no please no needle" I beg at him, he just smile but with sympathy. I felt the cold wipe on my arm and then the needle, I immediately cried out and hold my arm tightly.

"I know I know daddy sorry" he says while comforting me. I felt the needle affects and quickly became drowsy, he just kept patting my back making me feel sleeper.

I struggled a bit before my eyes wanting to close, and the last thing I heard was dad and mom yelling and screaming while banging on the window.

/Charles/

As I saw Marcelino take my son away I can't help but yell and cry out.

My wife and I tried our best to escape their hold but they was too strong, and after a few minutes they let us go.

My wife and I immediately ran outside after we were free from their holds.

As we reach outside, we see our son in the car struggling in the car and falling unconscious.

"NO DON'T TAKE MY SON" I yelled while banging the window.

He just looked at us with hatred and mouthed something to the driver. We heard the engine turn on and realized they were about to drive off.

My wife and I continuously bang on the window and trying to at least wake up our son but it was no use, and drove off without sparing any second.

I saw my wife fall to her knees with tears running down her cheeks. "No no not my son please not my son" she cried.

All I could do was console her as angry tears fled my eyes. I hear my wife sobs become louder and louder as the minutes go by.

"Don't worry our son will come back"

"I promise"

𝙼𝚢 𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝙱𝚘𝚢जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें