Diary Entry 13

August 23, 2018

Dear Diary,

These past few days have been a whirlwind of emotions, leaving me both elated and heartbroken. It's as if the winds of change have swept through my life, and I find myself caught in the midst of a beautiful but turbulent storm.

Since we returned from Busan, I've noticed a shift in the dynamics between Taehyung and me. There's an unspoken connection, a bond that seems to have deepened after our trip. I can't help but love this change, as every interaction with Taehyung leaves butterflies dancing in my stomach.

His smiles, oh, his smiles!They are so special, so different when they are directed at me. It's like the world stops for a moment, and I feel seen and cherished. And the way he finds excuses to talk to me, to stay close, it's both thrilling and heartwarming.

My friends have also taken notice of Taehyung's behavior towards me. They tease me openly now, and while it leaves me blushing, it also fills my heart with happiness. I cherish these moments, holding onto the hope that maybe, just maybe, there could be something more between us.

But today, my happiness was shattered when Taehyung's boyfriend walked into our company. I felt a pang of jealousy and anger, knowing that Taehyung's heart belonged to someone else. The way Taehyung hugged him, it felt like a knife through my heart.

I can't deny the fact that I'm mad at Taehyung for playing with my emotions, for giving me glimpses of a possible future, only to have it taken away. But I'm also mad at myself for getting carried away, for allowing my heart to hope for something that may never be.

I needed to protect myself, to put an end to this one-sided love before it consumed me entirely. So, I walked away, not caring if Taehyung was calling after me. I pretended to be engrossed in my work when he tried to talk to me, avoiding his gaze.

It's painful to admit, but not every love story has a happy ending. I must accept the reality of the situation and find a way to move on, even though it feels like tearing a piece of my heart away.

I don't know what the future holds for us, but for now, I must focus on healing my heart and finding strength within myself. It won't be easy, but I know it's necessary for my own well-being.

With a heavy heart and determination to move forward,

Jungkook