Class

Maryn's Pov:

I drove really fast but carefully while having my sandwich and listening to "Old Town Road" by Lil Nas X on full volume. Just when the song started, (Yeah, I am gonna take my horse to the old town road, I am gonna ride till I can't no more), Kyle said, "Slow down Maryn. We are not riding a horse, this is a car." I only chuckled but didn't slow down. He just rolled his eyes with that, 'This girl is one never gonna listen to me' look.

Just when we were about to reach the school, Kyle simply declared, "Since you are the topper and we are late because of you, you are going to save both of us from Ms.Amanda's scolding." Ms.Amanda, one of the sweetest teachers but a strict one when it comes to latecomers, had the first lecture in our class today."Okay fine", I replied even though it was not a question but a statement. 

My mind was already searching for excuses to answer why we are late. After parking the car quickly, we both came out with our bags slung over our shoulders. I didn't get any excuses but I got a trick in my mind, I turned to Kyle and said, "Catch" while throwing keys toward him. He caught it and I grabbed the opportunity to run fast as hell. I heard him screaming just a few steps behind me, "You clever bitch!!!" I laughed and pushed myself to run faster as I was already able to see my class. 

Suddenly, Kyle caught my hand and as my body turned, my forehead hit his chest. Ow. We both were breathless, panting heavily. He didn't let go of my hand even though I tried to pull out my hand from that monster's grip. He narrowed his eyes, "I am not going to leave your hand now. You are going in with me, you cunning cat." I giggled but didn't protest. 

We entered our class and Ms.Amanda stopped in between while saying something, and turned her gaze to both of us. SHIT!!! WE ARE GONE NOW!!! But to my surprise, she smiled and said, "Go sit down at your places quickly. I was just about to start the class." Kyle let go of my hand.      

We both were still catching our breath from that running as we went to the last benches to sit with our friends Raya, Kacy, Alex, and Luca who all were smirking at us after seeing us breathless. Those dirty-minded bastards!!!! I crossed my hands over my chest and simply said with an eye-roll, "What you all are thinking didn't happen. So yes, you can keep that dirty thinking aside." 

And they all just simply smiled like they were not thinking anything and were the most innocent people of all. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Smartiesss, 

Thank you for reading and I am really glad you made time to read this story. I will keep updating. Do give this story a star and comment on your favorite parts + your reactions while reading any specific paragraph. Your support helps me to write more parts soon. 

Love ya all.