Boys night out

(warning this chapter is going to get goofy as hell you've been warned.)

Y/N's eyes slowly began to open blinking multiple times to adjust to the light and slowly sat up. For the past three days Y/N relaxed letting his energy come back to him while grievous took his position as his army's leader the general would always take time to report his success to Y/N and describe how he had killed the commanders and brutes with Y/N loosing his appetite with evrey report he had to admit he felt sorry for the aliens.

With the girls they too have been on the frontlines keeping the invaders at bay tails would always stop by to check on Y/N after what sonia had told her she was worried for Y/N the last thing she'd want is for him to go berserk and transform into his dark form that's a side to Y/N that she hopes to never see.

Y/N's door opened and tails walked in holding a cup of coffee and sat down next to Y/N.

Tails: Hey Y/N made this drink for you figured you need it to wake up.

Tails hands Y/N the coffee who takes a sip.

Y/N: Thanks tails I need as much caffeine as I can get who knew that war could be so tiresome?

Tails: I know right.......its alot..........

Y/N: Tails is something on your mind? You seem troubled.

Tails: W-well it's.......(sigh) It's about what sonia told us about you.......

Y/N: Going berserk? Yeah that's been bugging me too don't know what came over me.

Tails: What? you mean to say that you lost control?

Y/N: Kinda yeah. When I snapped and transformed into that dark form I couldn't think straight i wasn't........myself. Reason compassion mercy none of that mattered I only craved violence I didn't care who got in my way hell i almost hurt sonia shade and silvia when i unleashed a chaos blast I wanted to make that monster's death as slow as possible I enjoyed the pain I inflicted on it and I wanted more I wanted to spill more blood. But when I saw the look on shades face the sadness.........the fear it bought me back to my senses.

Tails: It was that bad?

Y/N: It was horrible tails. If I'm am to lead an army into battle against an alien race I can't let my anger get the best of me like that. If i was to snap like that again and sonia and the others weren't there to stop me I could turn against my own droids and even hurt one of my friends if I was to hurt sage or cream I would never be able to forgive myself!

Tails: No Y/N you would never do that to any of us your better then that!

Y/N: How you can be so sure Tails if I can't control myself I'll put evreyones lives in-

Tails: DONT YOU DARE FINISH THAT SENTENCE!

Tails buries her head in Y/N's chest and begins to break down.

Tails: (Crys) YOUR NOT SOME MINDLESS MONSTER Y/N DONT TRY TO TELL YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE! YOUR ONE OF THE MOST SWEETEST PEOPLE I'VE EVER MET YOU'VE BEEN AN AMAZING FATHER TO CREAM AND AN AMAZING FRIEND TO ALL OF US! YOUR NOT A MONSTER Y/N AND YOU NEVER WILL BE!

Tails couldn't shout anymore and broke down in Y/N's arms who hugged her while stroking her hair.

Y/N: Tails........

Tails: (sobbing) You wouldn't hurt us Y/N if you did you would force us to hurt you and I don't want to hurt you Y/N you mean too much to me! The time we spent in our workshop together building our inventions the fun we had the laughter I'm not losing you we can help you to control your anger Y/N please........I don't want to lose you!