Chapter 12

I wake up all relax and calm as I get ready and head downstairs to breakfast.

I didn't end up making it to the dinner last night as, as soon as I sat of the bed I dropped dead asleep.

I see the lestrange family, the malfoy family including Snape and Voldie sitting at then end of the table.

I obviously go over and sit next to him unfortunately Bellatrix is touching his arm, let's just say she ended up in the air

Bellatrix- "don't worry sweetie, I belong to my husband" she says knowing the whole situation before being put down "plus the whole me being into Tom here is a whole act, really were more like siblings or cousins or whatever you see someone as family"

Harry- I nod before grabbing my goblet of blood and finish it within seconds.

I see the other eating except for the vampires of the table "so whats your plan on ruling voldie?"

Voldemort- "do you have to seriously call me that, either the dark lord or Voldemort or Tom will be fine"

Harry- "yes I have to call you that, as it easily gets on your nerves, basically your falling into the trap of annoyance that is within place, and I am winning"

Voldemort- he sighs "just plan on taking over the Ministry, me and the Minister are in agreement of it, we are just trying to get the public on our side"

Harry- "tell the public the truth about what Dumbledore did to you or well didn't do to help you, what your plans are and your equality that you want within this world"

Voldemort- "you are making it sound easy but it is not"

Harry- "well we can't invovle me yet need Dumbledore fully gone to Azkaban before saying I am invovled within your side of the war"

Voldemort- "fine but sooner or later you will have to be invovled with the world knowing or I certainly would win, now will I?"

Harry- I nod "yeah, true, well we need the help of the plan that was in place that invovled Draco helping to make it come true meaning Dumbledore will have to become unfortunately free"

Voldemort- "but how?"

Harry- "the Weasley's of course"

Voldemort- "are you thinking of what I am thinking?"

Harry- I smirk "I am indeed"

----

I land appearing before the burrow, I head towards the house knocking on the door

And miss Weasley answers "we need to get Dumbledore out of prison now or the dark lord will win, I know I have done loads wrong especially with my abuse secret coming unfortunately out, because of the potion incident which I ain't at fault for that which I am sorry but I am not sure why your son did that all because I have been trying to focus on my studies lately instead of quidditch and all of the above. And I am sorry about the Ginny situation as well but we need to get the headmaster out, which is were your husband will be a big help"

Molly- she smiles knowing she is getting Harry back onto their side "come on in dear"

Ron- he runs down the stairs with Ginny following him behind "who is it mother!?"

Molly- "its Harry dear, he wants to try to help get Dumbledore to be free from being captured by the Ministry"

Ron- he crosses his arms "but he was the one that got him arrested in the first place, how do we know if we can trust him?"

Harry- "I can't say anything that will change your mind but I know a way of getting Dumbledore out of prison, but need your father help with it. As for me getting the headmaster in their wasn't my fault, I didn't tell the ministry abut my abuse and neglect, I told no one. Snape and others found out because of the potion incident that you caused"

Ron- "you have got my banned from Hogwarts, I can't go back there"

Harry- "but with Dumbledore, I bet you can"

Ron- he sighs "yes that's true the headmaster will help me get back into school, I am sorry for causing harm to you, I just thought you were harmed a little, I didn't know it stopped your heart"

Harry- "it apparently did but if it wasn't for Madam Pomfrey I wouldn't be alive right now plus you would of been in a worse situation if so, aka a trip to Azkaban so you can thank her for that not happening"

Ginny- "so how can we get the headmaster out"

Harry- "obviously I can't be seen invovled but your dad works for the Ministry right, I bet he with both of your help can easily get the headmaster out"

Molly- "that's too dangerous, I can't have you two doing this"

Ron- "we will be alright mum, we will be safe and keep out identity hidden"

Molly- "better hope so that my children will be safe or you dear will get an snack on the butt" she said to Harry

----

C.W.