IMPORTANT Announcements

You will read from the POV of Alexandra Rani Martínez.

This story is my original idea. This story will have a lot of songs incorporated into the scenes. At the end, I can make a full playlist if you guys want.

The lineup, results and love lives of the drivers may not correlate with real life. 

(For example, Pierre wasn't with Kika during this time yet but I decided to just put them together cuz theyre so cute 🥰😜🤙 )

This story is for entertainment purposes only. Please leave a comment if I have made any mistakes.

The endgame for this story will be Lando Norris.

The personalities of the drivers in this story will most likely NOT be their actual personalities in real life. Again, this is just a fanfic for entertainment purposes only. Do not take any of this seriously.

Throughout the Story there will be a lot of "Instagram posts" and pictures, please keep in mind that it's hard to find photos to fit my character's features. In some of the pictures, just pretend it's the character it's supposed to be.

This story will include little to no smut. The only 'steamy' things you're gonna get are just a few passionate kisses and touches here and there because I'm not really comfortable with writing smut.

I would also like to write a little thank you to all the support I've been getting. As I'm writing this story, my other story Flashing Lights have gotten 24k reads within the first month of it being out. When I started writing the story I never would've imagined to get that much reads. I am really thankful for everything and for everyone who has read that story. If you haven't read that story, please do 💖

And this might just be me being egotistical but if anyone wants to promote my story on tiktok, please @ my account so I can also see your video and give it some love 😀 My tiktok is: @katyanotes

I made the Cover Art with Canva.

Other than those, please enjoyyy!! 💖💖

Started Writing: 7/4/2023